Chapter 44

The next day, all planned to meet Taehyung at the park. Specifically Jennie.

She contact Taehyung and asked him to meet up at the park. Of course, Liskook is watching in the distance.

"Why are my hands shaking?" her head thought, glancing at the 'hidden' couple at the distance.

They gave her a thumbs up before her sending it back.

"This is it. All over again." Jennie inhales sharply as she exhales.

"Hi, Jennie." Taehyung greets her with his box like smile.

"Hey." Jennie tucks the strands of hair behind her ear.

"Why did you text me? It's very unlikely for you to do so." he smiles, sheepishly rather.

"Umm." Jennie scratches the back of her nape, glacning at the couple who was giving her lots of thumbs up.

"Oh." she chuckles. "I wanted to tell you something, in person." she states.

"Oh." Taehyung hesitantly answers.

"I- uh." Jennie stutters. "I want to give you a chance."

Taehyung stepped back. "For what?" His tone sounded excited.

"T-to b-be my boyfriend." Jennie shyly said.

"NO WAY!" Taehyung grabbed his hair.

"Yes Tae." Jennie chuckles.

"OH MY GOSH! AM I DREAMING?" Taehyung questions.

"No, you're not." Jennie giggles.

"OH MY GOSH! THANK YOU!" Taehyung lifts Jennie up in the air as they spin around.

"I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!" he confessed, setting her back down onto the ground.

"They look so cute!" Lisa squealed.

"They sure do." Jungkook chuckles.

"So, are we dating?" Taehyung asks her.

Jennie winks at him as her index finger was brought to her mouth. "Shhhh."

"AHHH!!!" Taehyung low-keyed jumped around.

"Just, don't tell anyone!" Jennie grabs his wrist.

"I won't! I promise!" he smiles at her.

"Is his smile that contagious?" Jennie questions, as a smile was lit on her face.

"My heart is literally pounding out of my chest right now!" Taehyung squealed. "I'm the happiest boy in this galaxy right now."

"Glad to know." Jennie smiles, before walking to her car.

"W-where are you going?" Taehyung asks.

"Let's hang out in my house." Jennie smiles, before continuing walking.

"Oh my gosh!" Taehyung squealed. "I'm going to her house!"

---*---

A week has pass and their relationship is growing strong. Lisa made Jennie go on a double date with her and Jungkook, and they went. She can tell how happy Taehyung is when they met. He hugged and even kissed her because of what's happening. Lisa chuckles as Taehyung also did it to Jungkook.

"You guys are so cute." Lisa sips her Boba once again.

"Lisa." Jennie hesitantly looks down.

"I want to tell everyone!" Jungkook almost jumps out of his seat.