BONUS CHAPTER NAMHYO - HOW THEY MET

{Edited}

Namjoon woke up from his deep slumber, feeling excited for his new work he just got in. He was excited to meet new friends, having a job that he could rely on, and even receiving some good amount of money to spend wisely.

Though the job was fabulous, it took a bit time to get there. Namjoon is not a fan of driving long distance, but it's the only job he'll get to live in his own. Heck, he could've applied for all jobs near his house, but he had to choose this one. He just had too.

Blinking his eyes awake, he slowly got out of his bed, rising his whole body up within a minute. The mornin sun just rise out of the darkness below, and is ready to shine in anyone's gloomy faces. The birds chirped a melody to sing a song for people who are awake.

Namjoon got his clothes ready from the start, and continued to do his new morning routine. He then travels to the bathroom, and started to strip. Turning on the shower, he feels as if he was missing something, not quite pin pointing of what it is. Feeling curious, he decides to brush the thought away continued to wash his hair and body.

Finishing his shower, he changed into his fancy work clothes, and went to the kitchen.

"Should I eat?" He thought. "I woke up pretty late, and I might not be able to be there in time if I eat."

About to turn away, his stomach roars for food, wanting to fill it full, full enough to last him for the day. Namjoon could only sigh but listen to his body, and started cooking his meal.

Of course, before that, he wanted Jin to teach him how to cook, since he is the worst out of all in the group.

"Good thing Jin taught me how to cook." Namjoon chuckles, continuing to cook his eggs and bacon in the process.

After, the eggs and bacon were cooked perfectly. The season on the eggs were evenly tasty and the bacon was tender and juicy. Feeling something off, his eyes dragged to the window, which the sun was shining.. too much for his eyes.

Looking at the time, his stomach churns tightly, his jaw stopped moving as his eyes stayed at the clock. The time only ticks faster as he stayed in place for a freaky good minute. Blinking his trance away, he realized

He's late on his first day.

"Shit." He stumbles on getting his stuff. Hitting his feet at the legs on the tables, stamping around his new house and shakingly getting his keys that are hanging at the front door.

The car door opens in a blink of an eye as it closes harshly after that. His keys has been inserted and the engine roars loudly. His car then moves out of the driveway and made his way to his new job.

"Ahh shit." Namjoon cussed at his ourself, grabbing his hair with one hand as he almost punched something for being too furious. How can he be late at an important day? It's his first day being there and yet he's already making problems that have yet to be solve?

Cussing once more, the drive was long, and a bit of traffic hit along the way, making Namjoon rage with anger, almost driving past the cars that are blocking his way. And at last, he finally made it.

Running to the door, he opens it swiftly as he slip himself through the small crack, running to where he needs to be.

Namjoon made it to his destination, breathing heavily but he tried not to show it. The co-workers and the boss looked at him, telling him he's late with their eyes, and Namjoon just had to take it all in.