Chapter 23

3 months later 

Yes, three months later, the feeling still begins, as the two goes home everyday and at 3:50pm, waiting for the feeling to come. If your wondering, what happened in those three months? I'll tell you.

After Lisa's period passed, the feeling started to come naturally again. Always at the exact same time. 3:50pm. So, they continued to suck each others faces as later on will bang each other. Same place, same time. But, they are planning to do it at Jungkook's house, since Lisa hasn't been there for a long time now, and meeting his parents will be pleasant, Jungkook hasn't 'stepped foot' in his house since he is 'living' with Lisa.

About their friendship life, the two didn't tell their friends about yet, as they kept their promises to avoid conflict. Of course, Lisa still feels bad, she still kept on being strong with Jungkook by her side. Hiding their 'feeling' is of course the hardest part in their relationship, as the girls and boys ask questions about them. Like, "Are you guys up to something?" or, "Something is going on between you two, right?" The only good thing is they can't tell if they're lying or not, so the questions just slip away. Just like that.

Recently, they went to the doctors. The teenagers feel like they should address the 'feeling' in a different way. So, the doctors announced that the feeling they have is called The Wanting Pleasure Disease. Yes, it does sound funny. However, once you have it, your thoughts about it will change completely. Lisa and Jungkook said that the name is reasonable, but they'll stick with calling it the 'feeling' instead.

What about their relationship? Lisa and Jungkook's relationship is still growing strong. Yet, even though small arguments can occur in time, that just makes it stronger. The flirting, the talking, the cuddling, all that is still happening 'till this day. By the time now, Jungkook is comfortable in the house, saying 'eomma' and 'appa' now, and feeling like it's his home. Lisa feels great that Jungkook is having a good time at her house, but what about his? Lisa wants to live in his house as well. Besides, it's been 3 months since Jungkook lived in his own house. He is visiting his parents from time to time, thankfully.

The days are the same. Waking up to seeing each others faces, spending time fucking each other in the afternoon, and cuddling until they fall asleep. Maybe it's getting boring now, as the two talked about it, saying how their schedule is the same every single day. Waking up with a bright light shining on their faces turns to fucking each other on the bed. They wish that the feeling comes another time, so then they can have more time with friends, family, and even the two of them.

 However...

They never knew, that the wish would actually come, as the feeling granted what they've wished for, as the conversation never popped up in their minds again... 

Monday, August 3

Lisa yawns as the bright sun shine on her face. Feeling an arm on her waist, she decides to wake the sleepy boy up, as she has something exciting she would love to get out of her mouth.

"Kookie, wake up!" Lisa shakes him.

"Baby.." Jungkook's huskily voice appears. "Let's sleep a little bit longer."