Chapter 48

{Edited}

"Shit." Jungkook swore as he looked at his phone.

20+ unread messages from Hoseok Hyung.

45+ unread messages from TaeTae hyung.

200+ unread messages from The Group

"Crap." he grabs a fistful of hair. "What should I do?" he looks around his area.

Jungkook ran away after what happened between him and Lisa. When Hoseok took Lisa, he had the time to run away as he lead to no where.

"Great just great." he sighed as he sat down on the bench.

"Fucking hell." his hands glides on his face. "I'm such a mess." he mumbles.

He looked up as his eyes are loaded with tears, ready to fall out. "Fuck the feeling." his voice spoke. "Fuck the feeling!" his voice roared in the peaceful neighborhood as a flock of birds fly out of the tree leaves.

He grabs his hair as he howls once again, feeling guilt and sorrow building up.

"Ahhh!!" he cries out as his tears fall one by one.

"Why did I fuck other women? WHY?" he cries out, more tears falling.

A couple passed by as they looked at him with worry and disgust. But he didn't care, because he did a very bad sin for everyone around him.

But did he though?

"Fuck you, feeling." he swears. "Why did you make me fuck other women? Huh?" he asks, his voice becoming more harmful than it already is.

"WHY?" he bawls again, his tears becoming a waterfall.

His cries can be heard in his surroundings as his heart cracks open with misery.

"It's because I wasn't satisfied." a voice can be heard through his ears.

"W-what?" he looks around, startled at the sudden voice.

Nothing.

"Who's that?" his body tensed up in fear as his eyes shockingly looks around to find nobody near him.

"It's because-"

"Ah!" Jungkook shakes his head. "What's in my head?"

"The feeling-"

"AHH!" Jungkook jumped in fear. "T-the f-feeling?" He questions.

"Yes." it spoke.

"W-who are you?" he asks.

By the time, more people walked near him, and heard his conversation with... himself.

Odd.

"Your disease." it replied.

"A-are you somebody?" he asks again.

"Your just speaking with yourself. The disease."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know."

"Ask yourself."

"But I'm asking you."

"I am you. Just mentally."

"AHH!" Jungkook shouts in frustration. "I'm s-so confused."

"You should be."

"Thanks." he said sarcastically.