Chapter 36

When the girls were done laughing and teasing Rose, all choose to exit the room to find the guys all playing games.

"Hi, Kookie." Lisa settles in Jungkook's arms who is playing a racing car game with Taehyung.

"Hi, baby." Jungkook kissed the top of her head.

"Who's winning?" she asks.

"Me." Jungkook smirks.

"Not for long." Taehyung blurts out as car sped up, hitting the finish line.

"Really?" Jungkook looks at him.

"I won. I won." Taehyung low-key celebrates. 

Jungkook rolls his eyes before looking at the girl he's hugging. 

"How are you?" He bubbly asks, kissing her cheeks.

"I'm good." she kissed back. 

"Why you guys out? Bored? Or do you miss me?" he asks.

"Actually, both." she smiles, before resting her head on his chest.

"I swear, couples are just appearing out of no where. One by one. In each corner of the room, three of them are filled with lovey-dovey shit while one corner is where the singles are." Yoongi spoke, catching the two's attention as he comes out of the bathroom.

"Hi, Yoongi Oppa!" Lisa stood up as she wraps her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek. (Don't worry, Lisa does this many times before to the group so Jungkook is used to it).

"Hi, Lisa." He said.

"Where's my kiss?" she asks pouting.

Yoongi sighed, before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Yay!" Lisa clapped her hands in excitement, making Yoongi smile.

"Happy now?"

"Yes!" Lisa replied, before sitting down in Jungkook's arms.

"Jennie?" Lisa teasingly calls her.

"Yes?" Jennie replies, looking away from her phone.

"You still need to give me $50." Lisa giggles, holding Jungkook's hand that's placed on her waist just to make fun of her.

"I don't have $50 on me though!" Jennie exclaimed.

"You're the one who made the bet though." Lisa pursuing her lips. 

"It's not like I have to give it to you right away!" Jennie said.

"Still, you should've gotten ready for the moment." Lisa stated.

"But, I didn't know that I would lose the bet!"

"That's why you shouldn't doubt me." Lisa chuckles, before wiggling herself closer to Jungkook."

"Oh! And by the way, give it to me as soon as possible." Lisa winks at her, before resting her head on Jungkook's chest.

"This girl." Jennie rolls her eyes playfully before putting her focus on her phone again.

~*~

"Before you all guys leave.." Lisa starts talking to the guys in the room who are getting ready to leave (Besides Jungkook.)"Me and the girls would like to say something." she looks at them.