Chapter 60 + A/N

{Edited}

3 months later

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" Lisa's eyebrows raised up, waiting for their response.

"Oh yeah." Rose smirks back. "Let's go on a date with everyone!" they said in simultaneously.

"How the fuck?" Jisoo and Jennie questions.

"Now that everyone is dating someone, let's all go somewhere nice and fun!" Rose claps her hands.

"But you know, Sooyoung and Namjoon are still a new couple, with only 3 months in. They're taking things slow right now." Jennie mentions, concerned.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, right?" Rose questions.

"I don't know, Sooyoung is pretty suspicious." Jisoo mumbles.

"For what, Jisoo? You already made a fool of yourself." Jennie reminds her.

"Yeah, I agree." Lisa nods. "But Unnie, is there actually something going on?" the girls heads turned to face Jisoo, who is slightly biting her lip nervously.

"N-nothing!" she speaks after some silence, her fingers twirling with a strand of hair.

"Are you sure, Unnie?" Rose asks. "Is there something you don't want to tell us?" her question repeats in her mind.

"Yeah." her assuring smile answers it all, as the girls went back to their original conversation.

Flashback

"Guys, meet Sooyoung." Namjoon introduces her with a smile lit on his face.

"Hello!" the guys spoke before introducing themselves as well.

The group met at Namjoon's house, since it would be a great place to meet. Plus, also for Sooyoung to be welcomed in his living home.

"Oh my gosh!" Rose squealed in delight. "I am so excited to show you around this house!"

"But it's mi-"

"Whatever." Rose cuts Namjoon off, gently grabbing Sooyoung's wrist. "Let's go!"

After, the groups settles in the living room, each couple sitting with each other peacefully and comfortably. Good thing Jungkook and Lisa's feeling occurred in the morning, so they don't have to explain it to Sooyoung just yet.

The boys 'laugh' at Jin's joke, all attention on him. The girls on their phones since it's easier for them to discuss, though they are in the same room, who wouldn't want to disturb the boys?

Sooyoung, however, is also on her phone, but is rather too giggly and cheeky, especially for Jisoo. Her eyebrows furrowed as her mind thought suspicion. What is she seeing through her eyes? What is making her like this?

She stands up, unaware of removing herself from Jin's arms.

"Where are you going?" his voice breaks through her trains of thoughts, making her turn around and answering his question.

"Just going to the bathroom." she lies, earning a nod from Jin.

He went back the the talk with the boys, and Jisoo slowly made her way to the bathroom. She enters the room, but leaves a small open crack at the door. Peeking from inside, Sooyoung's phone was close, but yet too far away for Jisoo's eyes. No matter how much she adjusts, she couldn't even read a thing on there.