Chapter 42

It's been 3 weeks and Jennie's love only grew stronger for Yoongi. Lisa has been concerned for her for these past few weeks. She can pick out things Jennie can't see. And what she's seeing, Yoongi doesn't even look like he's even INTERESTED in her.

Yes, she's like a sister to him, but Jennie's efforts into winning him just leads to nothing for Yoongi. Just watching Jennie trying her best hurts Lisa. She can see Yoongi not even sparing a flirty glance at her.

"Is he really gay?"

Lisa shook that thought away. "I doubt that. It's really rare for Yoongi to be gay."

All met at the mall when all were done their jobs. Having fun and all, but the girls are too annoyed when Jennie hangs out with Yoongi.

"I don't think he has a spark on what Jennie is trying to do." Rose sips her Boba.

"Right?" Jisoo sips hers.

They heard Yoongi and Jennie laughing in the distance.

"Jennie has been touchy with Yoongi." Lisa sips hers as well.

"Yeah, and Yoongi is not bothered."

"It's because he's comfortable with all of us." Jisoo informed. "Plus, Jennie is the most touchy out of all of us."

"Yeah." The two girls agreed.

"How's my baby?" Jimin kissed her cheek as he sat beside her.

"Hey, Jin." Jisoo was greeted by Jin.

"Hi." Lisa kisses Jungkook's lips.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jimin asks, wrapping his arm around Rose's shoulders.

"You know, just stuff." Rose replies.

"Like?" Jin asks, taking a sip of Jisoo's boba.

"Stuff." Lisa replies.

'Jennie?' Jungkook mouthed, earning a nod from Lisa.

"What were you guys talking about?" Jisoo asks the guys.

"You know, you girls." Jimin chuckles.

"Did Jimin say something about me again?" Rose asks.

"Just of how much he loves you." Jungkook replies, rolling his eyes playfully.

Rose sighed in relief.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"Just nothing." She kissed his cheek to assure him.

Lisa glanced at Jennie who was staring at them close by. She quickly snapped her head away. But Lisa saw.

"She's jealous and sad." Lisa sighed. "Unnie did have a chance of getting a boyfriend, but she just blew it away. She already knew it's hard for her to get one. But she's dumb enough to kick the one and only chance. I feel so bad for he-"

"Baby?" Jungkook softly calls her, breaking her thoughts.

"W-what?" Lisa replies, her innocent eyes looking at him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks worriedly. "I can see something is wrong."

Lisa sighed.

"Not now, Kookie." She held his hand.

"Okay. Just tell me afterwards." He kissed the top of her head.

"Okay."

~*~

"Girls, I'm planning to confess to him."

"HOLD UP! WHAT?" They all said as they stopped on their tracks.

"When?"

"Tomorrow?!" They all shouted, as their voices once again echoed across the hallways.

"Yeah. It's been 3 years and my love for him only grew stronger."

"But Unnie? Didn't you think about the cons of this situation? Like what if he rejects you? Or even leaving your crying with a harsh statement he said?" Rose asks her.

Jennie looks at her as if she's saying lies right in front of her face. "PFFFFT. I doubt that would happen. I can tell he has feelings for me."

"But Unnie. What happens if it did happen?" She asks again.

"Stop saying nonsense! It'll be fine." Jennie swipes the thought away.

They all sighed in defeat.

"Okay. But don't come whining or crying at us if he rejects you or leaving you there crying all alone. We warned you anyways."

"Okay." Jennie shrugs.

——*——

"Hey, Lisa? Aren't you going to tell me what's wrong?" His body pressed against her.

"Yeah." Lisa sighs as her head rested on his chest. "I-it's about Jennie."

"Oh." Jungkook said. "What about it?" He said, trying not to sound rude or anything.

"I'm just..." Lisa pauses. "I'm just really worried for Jennie. She'd never done this in her past life and yet she's acting like she already done it a bunch of times."

"W-What is she planning to do?" Jungkook asks innocently.

"Confess to him." Lisa announced, feeling a Jungkook's body jolt up a little.

"Confess?" He repeats.

"Yeah." Lisa sighed. "She is doing it tomorrow. She never thought of the bad things that would've go wrong. That's why my anxiety for her is growing more and more."

"Lis." Jungkook pulls her closer. "Jennie is a strong girl." He kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, But she can also be soft." Lisa said, her words a bit mumbled since she's really close to Jungkook.

"Yeah." Jungkook sighs. "Let's go to sleep. You need some rest, especially your mind. It's been thinking about the Jennie situation for a while."

"Okay." Lisa hugs him back. "I love you." She kissed his lips.

"Love you too." He hugs her tightly.

____________

This is the chapter that was mostly deleted...

Thankfully I wrote some notes down on here so I had an easier time writing this!

I almost DIED when it happened doe.

I was afraid that my chapters are getting worse if this continues-

And sorry for only updating one chapter :(

Yes it is short again *sigh*

But I hope that the chapters are still growing strong!

Hope you guys love it!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

<333