Chapter 65 (FINAL CHAPTER) + A/N

{Edited}

1 year later

"This is it. This is the day when I'm getting married." Lisa talks. Her chest heaving up and down in a calm, but in a shaking matter, trying to ease herself.

For the past hour, Lisa craved to see Jungkook in his handsome tuxedo, but of course, it's their wedding day.

Her leg bounced up and down unconsciously, expecting for the girls to come as her thumbnail effortlessly got caught in between her top and bottom teeth timidly.

Speaking of the girls, Namjoon and Jihyo just recently started dating for the past couple of months. So, a new girl has been added to the group.

And let me tell you, the didn't regret it.

"Aish! When are they coming?" Lisa turns to the clock, staring at it as the clock ticks the time away.

She sighed while pouting, as she crossed her arms, turning around to the same spot she was previously.

Just then, her eyes travelled to the mirror, step by step. Looking at the stunning girl, that was right in her view. Staring at the marvelous features the girl has, she realizes it's her.

A sudden ding popped up in her hearing, causing the girl to jump in shock and letting out a gasp. Observing who it was, it was a text from none other than her fiancé, soon to be husband. Smiling, she reached for her phone, and texted him a message.

Kookie💜

Today at 9:00am

Heyy

You startled me there haha

A ring popped up as well.

"Why does he want to call?" She thought.

She pressed the call button, and brought her phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby." Jungkook speaks back. Hearing his voice, it brought her lips into a smile. And she can tell that he has a smile on his face as well.

"Why did you call?" She settles on her seat, waiting for his answer.

"Why else would I call? I miss you." He explains in a cute way. "It's no fun when there is no one around you, especially when I don't have the chance to cuddle you." Lisa laughs at his adorable ness, leaving Jungkook a bit pouty.

"Why you laughing?" He pouts even more, but her laughing through the phone just happens to make Jungkook laugh a bit too.

"Your cute." She simply answers, settling down after the joy she had in her.

"Nah. Your cuter." He said, heating up Lisa's cheeks.

"Stop it." She sheepishly smiles, wanting to brush the blush away.

"Never." He wanted to wink, but they were on call, not FaceTime.

Lisa's head turns around because of he small chatter than has entered the room. She groaned, getting Jungkook's attention.