Chapter 24

After their fucking session, the two wrapped themselves in the blankets as they stare at the sunset. The sunset was almost gone, but just enough to relax and have a good time. Their warm bodies compressed with each other as Jungkook hugs Lisa like it's his world. Lisa was facing her back from Jungkook (since she wants to look at the night sky), and her back was compressed with his front. Arm resting on her waist while the other was lying under her head. 

The two were both comfortable at this time, but sadly enough, it its getting dark out, so the two have to make their journey back home.

"Jungkookie?" Lisa calls out.

"Yes, my baby?" he whispers in her ear.

"We should go now. It's getting late." Lisa turns to face him.

"I'm comfortable though." Jungkook caressed her hair.

"Me too. But I don't want my parents to rant at us for not coming home." Lisa nuzzles her face in his chest.

Jungkook sighs as he wraps his muscular arms. "Okay. Let's go."

While packing up, Jungkook realizes that Lisa is not doing much work. Just sitting peacefully while looking at the now night sky that shines bright starts above. He slowly walks up to her as he takes his camera out, walking to her side. He brought the camera up to his eye as a click has been heard through the silence around them. Lisa looks where the sound was coming from only to realize a camera in front of her.

"Beautiful." Jungkook whispers in awe, scrolling through the photos he had took.

"Can I see?" Lisa asks as she leans forward to find her self stunning in those photos.

"Wow." Lisa said in shock.

"Beautiful, right?" he lend her a smirk, earning a blush from Lisa.

"Come one, let's go." Jungkook lifts her up bride-style, knowing that she's now hurting in the lower area. It's been three months, so of course Jungkook knows if she's hurting or not. 

Setting her down on the seat, he went over to his as he starts the car, ready to go back home.

1 week later

One week later has been a roller coaster ride with ups and downs for Lisa and Jungkook. ad news is that the feeling is now starting to show up randomly. No more 3:50pm, just any time, and any where. One time, they had to have sex at 3am in the morning because of the feeling. Always wonder how exhausted this would be? Just having to hide randomly and have sex with your partner because your body said so?

That's what Jungkook and Lisa are afraid of. Disappearing randomly just to have sex. Sounds crazy, but they want to stay alive.  And atlas, they have to face it. Always getting ready for the time to have sex during time with their friends. 

Where are they going you might ask? Since Jennie wants to spend time with her friends, she decides to go to a beach for just 2-3 days. Nothing new nor special. Just a relaxing day at the beach with some restaurants and shops near by.

All of them planned to meet at Jennie's house where they'll be driving all together(in separate cars of course).

"Lisa!" Rose jumped onto her torso, almost making Lisa fall on her back as she stabilize her standing position.

"Rose! You almost made me fall onto the tough ground!" Lisa tries to push her off, but Rose wouldn't even budge.

"I miss you!" Rose squealed, hugging her tighter and tighter.