Chapter 47

{Edited}
If there is still errors, sorry 🤧

Almost been an hour and Lisa already lost control. The feeling will disappear soon, but it feels so far away. The group has been hearing Lisa's cries non-stop. Yes, the feel bad, but all they can do is sit there and wait for it to be gone.

"Jungkook!" Lisa cries. "Where are you? I need you!" Her throat yet again screams in pain from all the shouting and begging.

Her wrist bleeds from all the twist and turns as her body dangles in despair. Her body coated in sweat as her breath runs out. No oxygen left in her as she kept on crying out. Her throat begging for rest as it needs water because of how dry it is.

Lisa looks like a mess as the group only watched her, for them not to get hurt, or play as her victim.

"Ahhh!!" Lisa's feeling only got worse as it pounds in her, pleading for something to go in her.

The feeling only overlaps her as it started to control her.

"Give me Jungkook." she demands. "I n-need him right now."

"How long until it's gone?" Lisa's self asks, trying to fight the feeling off.

"30 minutes left! You're almost there, Lis!" Hoseok announced.

"AHHH!" Lisa shakes her head in frustration. "GO AWAY FEELING! IT'S ALMOST BEEN 4 HOURS AND YOU CAN'T DETECT THAT JUNGKOOK ISN'T PRESENT?" Lisa rants.

"P-please, just go away." Lisa cries.

Please.

Lisa's body released the sense as it looks like the feeling has gone away.

"H-hoseok O-oppa." Lisa calls weakly.

"I'm coming." Hoseok opens the door.

He unlocks the handcuffs as Lisa drops onto his body. Her petite body rest on his as she has no energy left. Her breathing slowing down as her eyes began to feel heavy. Her lips cracked dry as her heat on her body fades because of the lack of energy.

"W-water. Rest." Lisa request softly as Hoseok immediately took action.

"Guys, get her some water." Hoseok orders as he carries her to her room.

He tucked her in as he tried to make Lisa as comfortable as possible. He examines her wrist as they were dry blood covering her marks.

"Hey." Hoseok wipes the sweat off her face. "You're okay." Jennie hands him the glass of water as Lisa receives it.

"Good." Hoseok watches Lisa as he helps her drink the water.

"Go rest." he kissed her forehead as he stood up and exit the room.

"Oppa." Lisa calls him quietly, making Hoseok snap his body towards her.

"Yes?" he asks worriedly.

"Can you stay here with me? Only you, please?" she implores.

"Yes yes. Of course." Hoseok softly said as he locked the door.

He lied down next to Lisa as she scooted herself aside. His arms wrapping around Lisa's body as his warmth gave her strength.

"Oppa?" Lisa spoke as her head rested on his shoulder and his head rested on hers.

"Yes?" he rubs her arm gently as she felt her inhale.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For taking care of me, like you've promised." he felt her lips stretched into a smile as her breathing decreased.