Chapter 28

"Hyung?" Jungkook walks over to the sleeping Hoseok.

"It looks like he'd cried 'till he fell asleep." Jungkook mummers in his head. "There is a tear on his cheek."

Jungkook being suspicious, he wants to shake him wide awake.

"Hyung?" he tries again.

He wouldn't budge.

"Hoseok hyung?" Taehyung shouts in his ear.

"Ahh!" Hoseok covers his ears with the pillow. "I'm up! I'm up!" he took his hands above his head.

"What time is it?" he asks.

"Time to eat with the group. Now, hurry up." Jungkook answers as he visits the closet.

"Oh shoot." Hoseok got his butt off the bed as he changed into his outside clothes.

He walks inside the bathroom as he glances at his reflection.

"Oh my." he thought. "I look fucking terrible." he noticed the tear that was staying in place.

"You got to be kidding me." he whispers, wiping off the tear that was resting on his cheek.

"Hoseok hyung! Hurry up! I'm getting messages from everyone to tell us to speed the pace up!" Jungkook calls.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Hoseok announced as he walks out of the bathroom.

"About time." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I'm hungry."

"Stop rolling your eyes. You're becoming like Jennie now." Hoseok nudges him, struggling to balance as he puts his shoes on.

Heading down to the lobby, their ears are hearing complaints from voices they are familiar with.

"Oh shit, here we go again." Taehyung sighs.

"What took you guys so long?" Lisa complains. "Everyone is starving now because of you three!"

"It's not my fault these children wouldn't wake me up in the first place." he glares at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Stop with the jabbering and let's eat. I'm too tired to deal with you people anyways." Yoongi drowsily walks away.

"Do you think Hoseok Oppa is a bit.. moody this morning?" Rose whispers, close enough for Lisa to listen.

"Yeah. He usually gets up easily." Lisa agrees. Glancing from time to time.

"I wonder what he did last night. I don't want to ask him directly. That would be too awkward."

"We can just ask Taehyung Oppa and Jungkook." Lisa suggest.

"Maybe. But not right now. That's just too fast forward. Maybe while eating?"

"Yeah. Let's do that."

As they arrived, the group chose where they sat. Jimin was whining that his girlfriend wouldn't sit right beside him.

Too bad, honey. Your girlfriend wants to sit with her girlfriend.

"Mmm!" Lisa stuffed food in her mouth. "Yummy!"

"Don't chew with your mouth open, Lisa." Jennie tells her. "And don't talk either."

"But it's so good!" Lisa chews widely, causing some chewed up food to fall away from her mouth.

"I know, right!" Rose also stuffed food in her chipmunk cheeks.

"Oh, Taehyung Oppa and Jungkook." Lisa gulps her food down before capturing their attention.