Chapter 18

Lisa and Jungkook lied on the bed, side by side as they looked in each others eyes. Him hugging her as their bodies generate warmth. His arm resting on her waist, and her hand resting on his chest. How can you possibly not imagine how peaceful and adorable this looks.

"Lisa?" Jungkook called.

"Mm." Lisa replied.

"Why do you love me?"

Lisa was taken aback for a bit. They just lied down on the bed and you're already spitting questions at her? She stayed silent for a bit as she took a deep breath, but answered after. 

"Many people around the world can love someone or something for many reasons. Love can have various definitions to separate people. Although, loving someone can have more or less reasons, but I only have three." Lisa starts as Jungkook listens carefully.

"One, I love you because you're always by my side. Having someone by your side doesn't necessarily mean anything to humans. But to me, someone by my side every single day, every single minute, and every single second, makes me feel like I'm not alone. This is one of the character traits I want my partner to have, which you already do." Lisa smiles at him as he returns it.

"It's good to have this in my opinion because if you're not by my side, how would our relationship will flow? It doesn't make any sense if your partner doesn't cheer, or encourage you." Jungkook nods. "I am an introvert, or mostly, so this reason is very important to me. Now, for the second reason."

"So, second, you make me feel safe, which is really important to have in a mate. Besides my parents, you are the only person that I feel safe with. Feeling safe with someone, you have to constantly sense that you're protected, or things nearby you are harmless. This is a really essential thing to have, which you do, thankfully." 

Jungkook sighs in relief. "That's good."

"Since I'm afraid of most things, feeling safe is what I always have in a partner as well. Since you make me feel (A/N-special!) safe, I don't have any worries. For instance, if I'm in trouble, I know where to find help." she winks at him, making Jungkook chuckle.

"And now, last but very not least, third. I think this reason is the most important one of all. And that is being loved. How can you not love someone you're dating? It needs to be one of the reasons in order for you to date someone- er, at least in my opinion." Lisa smiles, before continuing.

"I feel love by you. Yes, I'm loved by different individuals, but you. Jungkook, you make me feel special." Lisa smiles more as Jungkook joins in.

"Feeling loved is one of the things I wanted to do in life. I always wondered when that moment would happen. I then started to think about it, and who I'll fall in love with. Only to realize I was with that person when I was born. Jungkook, you make me feel loved. You made me love you." Jungkook smile grew at that sentence.

"However." Lisa hits Jungkook with that terrifying word, quickly turning the smile into a closed mouth. "In my opinion, love needs to have some pain in order for it to be love. Like I said, Love can have several definitions to each person. But to me, love needs to have positives and negatives in a relationship." Lisa quickly opens her mouth again.

"I'm not saying that we don't have that kind of love that I think is love, we already had some negative moments. Like when I cried the other day, and when you cried as well." Jungkook nods.

"But the positive and negative have to balance. In order for it to be love, things need to flow, things need to balance, things need to be solved in a relationship." Lisa spits deep sentences to Jungkook.