BONUS CHAPTER - TAENNIE GETTING YEONTAN CHAPTER

{Edited}

Jennie wakes up from her sleep from feeling Kuma dropping a ball onto her stomach. Glancing at the clock with her heavy eyes, she found out it was 2:30am. Jennie sighed at the dog, trying to tell her she can't play, for how late it still is.

Taehyung groaned awake when Kuma kept on squishing the ball that made the squeaky noises. Rubbing his eyes open, the dog went over to him and dropping the ball beside him. His hand reached for the dog, gliding his hand onto her fur as he raspy voice spoke.

"Kuma, we cant play at the moment." He talks to the dog tiredly, trying to blink his eyes open to get a clearer vision.

The dog whimpers at him, wanting to play. Jennie shushes the dog softly, and carefully pulls her into her arms. Sadly enough, the dog escaped her warm arms and grabbed the ball.

Jennie groans when the sounds started to become annoying to the ears, and Jennie finally had enough. Sitting up, she stretched her arms as she yawn. She picked up the dog and the ball, walking over to the door. Finally, she let him out the room and closed the door, leaving him outside their room.

Lying back down, she felt a pair of arms around her waist as a head resting on her chest. Snuggling closer, the two both got comfortable in seconds.

Being sick of having to wake up every night for about 1-2 weeks, Jennie opens her mouth. "Should we get another dog?" Jennie suddenly ask. "I can tell that Kuma seeks attention just because she wants to play."

"Oh." Taehyung whispers. The silence grew soon them, thinking of what to say next. "Can we sleep for now? We can discuss this later."

"Okay." Jennie said easily, wiggling closer to the male as they already drifted off to sleep.

Couple hours later

Jennie yawns, waking up from the sun rays that shines in her eyes. She sat up, not wanting to go blind from it as the male also moved around.

"Good morning baby." Taehyung kissed her cheeks as his head rested on her shoulder.

"Good morning." She laid her head on his.

The couple got up and did they morning routine, including taking a shower, brushing their teeth and hair, and changing into other clothes. Once they are done, Jennie opens the door to find Kuma not only waiting them at the door, but she fell asleep.

"Awee." Jennie felt bad that she had to lock her out. Now that she found out Kuma was waiting for them and then fell asleep, she had to hold her in her arms.

"You must've been tired?" She talks to the dog, giving it kisses at she wiggles awake.

"Was she waiting for us at the doorway again?" Taehyung asks.

Yes, this isn't the first that has happened, but it was the first that she fell asleep.

"Yes, she was. But this time she fell asleep." Jennie confirms the unhappy news, when she settled her into the couch.

"Babe, didn't you say that you wanted to get another dog?" He reminds her, by the thought was already stuck into her mind.