Chapter 43

It's the next day and the sun began to rise with the beautiful colors blending in. Birds chirping in the distance when leaves shuffles from the breeze. Flowers awoke from the sun as the sky began more blue. Some might woke up feeling great, while others in some sort of pain..

Lisa's and Jungkook's feeling came around midnight, so it was.. annoying in a pleasuring way.

Groans can be heard as Lisa rose up, feeling aches at the lower area.

"Morning, baby." Jungkook's arms can be felt around her waist as he kissed her bare back.

"Morning, Kookie." Lisa replies along with a yawn.

"Are you hurting?" he asks as his torso met with hers.

"Yeah, but's it's not bothering." Lisa replies, kissing his cheek.

"Sorry."

"Don't be." she winks.

Jungkook chuckles as he pecked her lips. "Do you need help?"

"Possibly."

"Okay." he picked her up bride-style as they entered the washroom.

---*---

(THIS IS GOING TO BE JENNIE'S SIDE OF THE STORY- even though it's a Liskook book, this event is important. Enjoy!)

"Yaaaah." Jennie's yawn spilled out of her mouth as she extend her arms and legs, moving the bed sheets underneath her.

"This is it." her mind spoke. "The day I'm going to confess to Yoongi."

Her lip got caught in between her teeth. She never really done a proper confession in her life, since people will always confess to her. But she always denied it. (The people confessing to her is not really on her level) So this was her only chance she can get a boyfriend. (She thinks)

Her brain has been popping out the scene of Taehyung every once in a bit. She always shakes it off, but it always come back in her view. Should she actually give Taehyung a chance? He's not like one of those nerds or something. Yes, he's a bit weird, but is he the only chance she's got?

Questions once again filled her mind as she tries to drain it out. But. No. They kept on coming like something was forcing to pour in those questions in her head.

"No." she thought. "I love Yoongi. I am certain he's the one." Jennie's confidence builds up as she get's dressed.

But something was feeling empty inside her. Something that was missing.

"Love?" she thought.

---*---

"Oh gosh." Jennie whispers under her breath.

Her heart beating loudly in her ears as it's about to jump out of her chest. Sweat as been forming as her mouth felt like a desert. Her legs getting wobbly from the sudden atmosphere as her mind aches from all the thinking and anxiety. Rose's words start to ring in her mind as her eyes closed in fear.

"Ahh!" she shook her head, not even realizing Yoongi standing in front of her.

"W-what?" Jennie turns around surprised.

"I'm here." he smiles, not knowing he made a heart beat like crazy.

"O-ohh. Umm." Jennie stutters as blush began to appear.

"Ehh? Is she blushing? For what?" Yoongi's facial expressions went confused.

"Yoongi, Oppa." Jennie looks down.