Chapter 54

{Edited}

Jungkook sighed in relief when he heard that everything's okay. Over the past month, it felt like a heavy weight was carrying him down in Hell. Now, it feels like as if it's been lift off with new emotions and feelings.

The group stayed at their apartment for them not having a group time that was fun and filled with positive memories.

Now that all secrets were held up high and in mind inside everyone's minds, there were just one, that was being hidden since Jennie and Taehyung were a thing. (AKA, TWO YEARS GO.)

"Psst. Hoseok." Yoongi whispers.

Hoseok's heard turned around. "Yeah?"

Yoongi's head cocked to the side, signaling something that Hoseok caught on right away. The two slowly went out of the groups view as they entered another room in the apartment.

"Yes?" Hoseok smiles sheepishly.

Yoongi tiptoed to him as his arms wrapped around his waist ever so gently.

"I miss you." Yoongi mumbles.

Hoseok's chuckles as he returns the hug. "For what reason, shall I ask?"

Yoongi puts on a pouts. "You're too busy with Liskook. Spend some time with me."

Hoseok laughs softly at his words. "Just how cute and soft can you be?" He kissed his lips. "If you want to spend time with me, at least tell some of our friends." Hoseok suggested.

Yoongi's breath got caught as his words stopped coming. He hesitated before he spoke. "You know, it's hard just to tell them all at once for me. You know I had the courage and audacity to announce that I was gay. Now this? Hobi, I'm sorry." Yoongi said, guilt filling in his eyes.

"Hey." Hoseok smiles. "It's okay. I get it. You're not a big fan of telling big and deep secrets that easily. But let me just suggest, we can tell them one by one. Can you handle that?"

Yoongi hesitates again. "I can, but who are we going to tell first?"

Next day

"Okay you too, please DO NOT spill this secret or if your mouths." Hoseok talks.

"Why? What's happening?" Lisa and Jungkook asks.

Yesterday, Hoseok wants to tell the maknae's about their relationship. Of course, Yoongi denied this request, and suggest to tell another person. And so, Hoseok disagreed with his since he wants to tell Lisa and Jungkook.

Reason was straight forward. Since he always helped the maknae's with their hard, tiring, pleasuring life, Hoseok's wants to inform them for Yoongi to be by his side, since not even five minutes ago, he complained of him always with Liskook.

Yoongi finally agreed to this, but only if they don't blurt it out to anyone. Now, he's hiding by the front door that leads inside their bedroom, where they are all currently in.

"Why? What's happening?" Lisa and Jungkook asks.

"Well." Hoseok starts. "You see, I always tell you guys secrets and you guys tell me yours. I think it was a bit unfair that I was holding onto mine for so long."

Lisa gasp sarcastically. "How dare you hold your secret when not speaking about it to me."

"Well, we did keep ours for 3 months. To be honest, that's pretty long of keeping a secret from each other if you ask me." Jungkook blurts out.