BONUS CHAPTER - JIROSE GOING ON THEIR FIRST DATE

{Edited}

Rosé rose up from her bed, feeling exhausted now that it's still a school day. Luckily, it's a Friday, and having some rest time the next day would make her feel at ease. Yet, it's the second last week of school, and Rosé cannot wait any longer but for it to end.

Then, her mind thought of someone, making her heart beat go crazy, beating so quickly that Rose started to feel like she's ran a marathon.

Jimin.

Park Jimin.

Oh how his name runs so smoothly off her tongue.

Rosé excitingly springs off the bed, knowing she'll see her crush waiting for everybody else.

Of course, the girls knows Rosé's huge crush on Jimin. It's been going around since the start of high school, and she is not planning to end it any sooner.

Yes, there can be some problems with this. Being in the same friend group, can possibly mean that he likes her as well, or he only look at her as a friend. Rosé as no choice but to accept whatever he thinks about her.

As she sings in the shower, her voice sounds rather familiar to her ears. Stopping her actions, she quickly thinks who is that person that sounds familiar.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she continues to clean herself and continued her routine.

——*——

Rosé walks to the school, feel jittery in the inside. Walking to school early everyday, she knows she doesn't like it, but the boy that always arrives first, she knows this is her only chance to talk to him alone.

Rosé smiles when she saw the boy waiting for the group, and as she called his name, he turns around, showing his smile with his mochi-like cheeks.

"H-hey." Rosé said, tucking some strands of hair behind her ear.

"Hi." Jimin says back. "How are you?"

"Feeling tired as usual." Rosé being the complete mood she is, she rolls her eyes playfully, earning some chuckles from Jimin. "I can't believe it's already the end of the school year. Time flies really fast."

"It sure does." Jimin replies.

An awkward silence filled the area, when Rosé bit her lip, looking around and trying to distract herself from this atmosphere.

"C-can I tell you something?" Jimin suddenly speaks, as Rosé's head snaps towards him.

"O-oh. Um.. okay." She scratches her nape, looking down in the process.

"I w-wanted to say this f-for a long t-time, but-"

"Hey guys!" Hoseok walks into their conversation.

"Shoot. What was he gonna say?" Rosé sulks to herself. "Hoseok, as much as I love you, I needed to hear what the hell Jimin was gonna say."

"What was that?" Hoseok diverts his attention to Rosé, which jumped in shock. "Woah, you good?" He worriedly looks at her, earning a nod from the girl. "Yeah, you just startled me, that's all."