EPILOGUE.

Eleena's pov:-

*five years later*

"tedd...tedd..i know you're in there...come out teddy......"i called for my little cute baby boy. he was completely like his father..God...how i survive these five years with my ridiculously handsome husband and my baby boy...life couldn't be better....really.

We were blessed with theodore, our son after two years of our marriage. He had these beautiful blonde dusty hair like darian's and hazel eyes like mine. I think they are more like brown and yellowish mixed but they are really pretty. His eyes are almond shaped and every time he opens his cute little mouth me and darian go all aweing in amusement and love.

"ma..ma.." i heard my darling calling me. He has been hiding and calling me out but everytime i called for him he refused to answer back.

"tedd...are you coming? Or i am leaving...." i inwardly broke into laughs cause even now, darian used to threat me whenever i wouldn't answer him back. but every time i came running down to see has he really left? he never did.

All this time we thought we'll get over this old threat..but by the time i realized that it's the one thing i never want to get over was, him calling for me and waiting for me... Which he always did.

We both have waited for each other for so long. refusing to move on, and when we really tried to do that, we ended up together. i love destiny for doing that to us.

I some times wondered what would have happened if there was no company,no debt, no property...? how would it have been then? Would we be boy friend girl friend at high school? Would we have our teen romance? Would he have proposed me going down on one knee, lighting up candles all around the beach, setting the dining table....would he have taken me out on a date?......

so many unanswered questions cause we had left all that behind us. We were so busy in hating each other, retorting and reminiscing our misunderstandings that i especially never thought what changed my darian so suddenly..

I remembered the time after our marriage when my cunning, greedy father in law slash uncle, told me not to give up on darian...that time i promised him out of my love for him but...as the time passed i realized i really meant that. Even at that time.

I did give uncle neil little credit actually..whatever he had done, there was no undone..but somehow he was the reason that we ended up together in a marriage.

I can never forget his face from the court, he was embarrassed. ashamed even, to eva and darian...but, when his eyes met mine, there was just hatred agaist me.

i wish i could understand why....why and when he turned that way?

"mama...." tedd was actually out now and holding my hand putting me down on his level he hugged me.
"you..you're here." He sniffed.
Awe my poor little baby. "ohmygod, what happned honey? Were you cryi---"

I couldn't finished cause tedd has now tightened his hug and complained, "you said you will leave teddy.."

"oh my baby" i lifted him up in my arms.... "mama will never ever leave you baby boy. mama, teddy and daddy are always going to be together." I reassured him and kissed him on the cheek.

Tedd returned my kiss with his sloppy big one. "promise?"

"pinky promise." I beamed at him.

"girls. why you girls aw-ways say pinky powmise?" i laughed at my son's question.

"let me guess, your dad filled you in with that?"

"daddy said, girls make pinky powmise, i am a big boy. So i won't make a pinky powmise." He said innocently.