FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 18:-

Eleena's pov:-

Past time:-

Recap:-

Instead of answering darian lowered his face to meet the level of my gaze. Eyes locked up into each other's. Nose barely touching and lips few inches apart.. his dark chocolaty eyes were captivating me, distracting me from asking him questions that were needed to be answered. I took a step back so there could be comfortable distance between us, his proximity was overwhelming my senses. but he seemed not to care and leaned in more. i took another step back and he leaned in even more, it continued until my back hit the tree, and i realised there was no more escaping now. My mind was not thinking straight and my eyes seemed not to look away from darian..he lowered his head close .. very close and the next words that came out of his mouth left me breathless...

"eleena...i love you..."

*---*----*

My eyes were wide and my jaw was dropped to the ground. I can't believe what i just heard..did i hear him right? Is that what he said that 'he love me' ...am i hallucinating it? Am i dreaming it? Have i lost it? Or is it real?... i was so caught up in my questions that i didn't notice i am drop dead silent infront of darian and he is waiting for me to say something untill he cleared his throat.

"wh..what did you say....??" i know it was stupid of me to ask again but i had to..i had to know that it's real, that i am not dreaming...

I heard a low chuckle from him, taking a deep breath he said looking directly into my eyes, "i said, i.love.you."

"pinch me...."

He laughed lowly at my words...

"it's not that bad to hear ell...i just confessed my feelings and instead of answering me your're procrastinating it". i opened my mouth to say something ,to tell him i love him too that i love him ever since but my words were caught up in my throat and tears started forming in my eyes.. i've wished for this moment for like forever and now when i am actually living it right now i just can't believe it.. what if it didn't last?what if i lost him? What if .....these what if's were giving me a real hard time, a tear rushed out from my eye..was it because i am happy? Or was it because i am afraid?

Darian swiped the tear from my cheek with the back of his palm.he cupped my cheeks in both of his hands and i knew right this moment nothing else matter..he is mine, he finally is mine...he love me. He said he love me...

"i love you too..i have always loved you" a wide grin appeared on his face. A smile that expressed that he is feeling relieved that He is happy. He pulled me into a tight hug like if he will loosened his grip he would loose me.

One week later:-

I still can't believe darian confessed his feelings for me. Ohmygod i couldn't be happier more. I was flying in the sky. Even rosh seemed to noticed that. Like at school when we met during our lunch break and we were just silently enjoying our lunch i recalled the moment when he was merely inches apart, his breath fanning my face..the way he said he loves me. I blushed at the thoughts.

"elli please stop smiling like a creep" rosh said a teasing smile at her face.

"uhh..sorry?" i asked in confusion.

"it's been exact ten minutes and you didn't stop smiling, well i get that's the effect of the love bite that dari---"

"geez, rroshhh.....shut uppp, there is no love bite..." i said blushing knowing what exactly she means by love bite.