FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 23:-

Eleena’s pov:-

Four days later- “Are you sure you’re comfortable and fine?” i asked darian once again as he laid down on the bed.

“yes ell i am fine, you’re treating me like a little kid, i am a grown up man.” He pouted.

I laughed at his words, “watching this grown up man pouting like a kid says the otherwise.”

He laughed along with me and smirking, he said, “if you have any doubts about it i can prove you wrong, you know?”

My cheeks turned blossom red but i managed to not let him see the faint colour, smacking him in the arm lightly i said, “gross.”

“ouch, you’re so violent.”

“and you are such an actor, it was a light hit.”

He just laughed at that so i continued, “you just rest now and i’ll make you some soup.” He nodded smiling at me and then closed his eyes.

After darian spending two days at hospital back in hawaii doctors cleared that he was stable and we just have to make sure that he doesn’t put much force on abdominal region other wise he was in perfect state to leave, through uncle neil’s help we sorted travelling issues as it gets little uncomfortable, uncle managed to make sure darian won’t have trouble during flight. He is a really loving father.he cared so much about every one, not just his family, but me, my parents, every body.

But things that eva aunty said, they were still budging me, but i didn’t want to stress darian, i didn’t want to spoil this relation when there is a point where we both actually are trying..i didn’t want to be the reason to ruin it. But these questions are important and i do need to find what the hell happened back in hawaii.

I stuffed chicken stock in the bowl with corns and chicken cubes, flaming the stove i waited for it to boil, adding salt, soya sauce and vinegar to enhance the taste i waited for another round. Ten miutes and my chicken corn soup was ready to be tasted.

I opened the door by kicking it slowly with my leg as my hands were occupied, “here is your soup....dear husband.” I said mischievously.

And my voice went super low when i saw darian with closed eyes laying on bed, i walked near the bed and heard his soft snores, smiling inwardly i left the room with the tray.

*----*-----*

‘ah..my back is actually hurting now.’ I muttered to myself.

Vaccuming living area, darian’s study, and cleaning kitchen cabinets were the reason that now i was laid on this living room’s couch lifelessly.

Just my life. phone started ringing, i struggled to push myself up to take the phone, caller id was not familiar, picking up i said, “hello?”

“eleena horrain?” some one asked from the other side.

“yes?who is it?” i asked unsure, not recognizing the voice at all.

“no time for chit chat, if you wished to live, you need to sign the property papers.” The voice stated.

“wh..who are you?” here comes the proof of my lack of confidence.

“that is not the point, is some property so much important that you’re willing to give up your life and yes risked your husband’s life too?”

“but i don’t know what---”

I couldn’t finish my sentence as the person cuts me off, “you have tonight to sign the papers, don’t blame any one if something happened.”