FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 13

Eleena's pov:-

Past time:-

After our so called tug of war game I decided to go and sit for awhile.

Heyyy...don't judge me, I am not lazy, I just got tired and seriously the way nina was throwing her self at darian, it was infuriating me a lot.

She just needed a chance and I was sure she was never going to miss it.
After all she was so pretty, She just kept throwing herself at darian that completely showed that she was interested in him.

I couldn't even call her slut because of that. Ok, she was not a slut but she definitely was a bitch.

C'mon eleena...you can't say such bad stuff about another girl, there is nothing wrong with liking someone, difference between both of you is that she is beautiful, attractive and expressive and you are shy and quiet. You can't throw your self at darian and tells him yourself that you have loved him from forever.
great! Now i was literally talking to myself!

"Excuse me, anybody home?" Rosh faked knocking my head.

I was quiet and lost in the world of my thoughts.

"nope" i said popping the 'p'out.

"aww, why so grumpy? Jealous that Nina is holding darian's hand and they are having a moment?" she informed me and pointed her finger towards their direction.

You got to be kidding me! I thought and turned my head to look in their direction.

Darian was holding Nina's hand and walking with her, smiling and laughing and my eyes started filling back with unshed tears.

I am becoming a wreck!

"This is all so funny and entertaining for you? Right rosh?" I said still looking in their direction that was ripping my heart.

"What? Are you serious, I am making you see these things because I want you to get over this  Shit eleena." She whispered/yelled back at me.

I turned my head to look at her, her glaring wide eyes turned narrowed and soft, I guess now she was pitying me, I said, "don't pity me Rosh, I don't need sympathy, Sometimes I wish I could tell that how it feels to die everyday, every night, it hurts to feel this anguish, its intensity is increasing by every second and you are waiting for your broken heart to finally stop beating. For your bruises to finally stop bleeding... for your eyes to finally stop seeing things that break you all over again."

She came next to me and hugged me tightly and said, "ell, I know you love him but see the reality. You have to stop feeling for him; I don't want you to get hurt in the process."

"I know that rosh, I know..
I know you are concerned about me and you care but we can't chose who we fall in love with. Our heart just felt some thing crazy and it start giving you tickles, when they look at you, hold you... hug you.. your heart can't stop racing high. It's the feeling you get when you found that one  person without whom you can not even imagine your life . and for me, he is that one. I don't care if he doesn't love me back. If He doesn't feel anything about me maybe for him that someone special is some one else but for me, he is the one. He will be the only one." I failed to hold any of my words back.