FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap.3

ELEENA'S POV:-

We reached the hospital going directly to the emergency ward. I saw aunt Eva sitting at the chair sobbing and darian sitting next to her trying to console her. dad was standing with a worried expression all over his face. Me and mom went to him and stood their.

"What happened? how did he....?" I didn't finish my question when dad cuts me out. "we'll talk about it later for now just pray for his health", he said and I stayed quiet then.

Doctor came out after a while he informed us that uncle Neil was out of danger but he needed to stay at the hospital for a week at least.

We waited bit more out there because uncle Neil was still in numb state. The nurse informed us after half an hour that we could visit him. As we entered the room uncle Neil looked at us with a small grin. Aunt Eva just went to him and hold his husband's hand in concern and love. I was touched at the site.. They loved each other a lot even after such a long period they were such cuties.

A small smile was formed at my face. I sensed someone was watching me, i looked from them only to know that darian was the one looking at me with some strange expression. my smile instantly vanished and our gaze stayed connected with each other, taking us in some unknown trance.
Until mom shook me with her hand and I came back to my senses, breaking our eye contact.
i turned back to uncle, "How are you feeling now uncle?" I asked.

"Good after seeing you", He said sweetly. I smiled at his answer.

"We got really worried, now you have to recover really fast, you know how much i dislike this hospital smell and I can't see you laying here and resting for too long." he chuckled at my words.

''of course Elli as you say'' he said and hold my hand in his and continued, "Darian come here..."

Okay now I am starting to panic.

Darian came and stood next to me. "Dad you need to rest we are going to be out now,  you just rest, okay?" he said to his dad.

Uncle Neil ignored what he said and gave my hand in his.

what the fudge. this is too much, I thought.

"You both look so good together. Don't they Eva?" Eva smiled at him. Before I could get my hand out of his Darian tightened his hold onto my hand.

What the hell was he doing? I glared at him but he seemed to ignore my glare and kept looking at his dad.
I am going to kill him the moment we are leaving this room.
"Dad, just rest. We'll talk about it later." Darian said with a concerned look.

"I am staying with Neil here, it's been long and everyone seemed to be tired. I think you guys should go and rest as well." aunt Eva said to all of us.

"Yes we should go. Neil needs to rest". Mom agreed with aunt Eva's suggestion.

Dad nodded with a side hug to uncle neil and he left the room with mom.

Darian not seem interested to loose his grip onto my hand which by the was bothering me allot.
Stupid darian.
"Darian think about it for my sake." uncle said with a pity look.

Darian nodded at his dad with a serious expression.

Okayyy.... Think about what? What is going on?
With the good bye and a hug we left the room.

Mom and dad were not in sight.
did they just leave me here by myself with this devil?

NO WAY IN HELL!!! I thought tensely.

Just then I realized Darian was still holding my hand I forcefully got my hand out of his and shouted, "what the hell you think—"

He put his hand over my mouth, "sshh.. this is hospital not a drama academy. No one is dying to hold your hand, now I am removing my hand just keep your mouth shut.okay?" I could only nod at his harsh tone. So he continued, "I am going to drop you home so come after me or else I'll leave you here alone." with that he removed his hand.
I stayed blank.

WHAT THE HELL!!!
How dare he......I wish i could punch him in the face. I muttered to myself.

"You can't punch in my face Missy". He said with a smirk.

did he just smirk at me???? wait!!! Did I say that aloud? I thought.

"Yes you did."He said rolling his eyes at me and started walking out of the hospital. having no other option, I followed him quietly, feeling embarrassed.

I sat next to him not knowing what to say or what to do.
We rode back quietly.

As he stopped in front of my house I opened my seat belt and just when I was about to leave he stopped me by holding my upper arm, I glared at his action. realizing I didn't like it he leave my arm and said, "I need to talk about something. it's about dad and I'll appreciate if you will help me out in this."

"You need my help?" I asked with a frown, "what is it?"

"Not now, tomorrow, it's too late but we have to find a solution about this matter really soon or else our whole life would be finished. Here is my card, my number is in it, text me and I'll tell you where and when we are going to talk about this matter". he said all at once without any kind of expression.

"fine." I said and left the car.

Changing back into my night suit I laid down staring at his card. Don't know why but I felt it has to do with mine and darian's marriage thing. I shivered at the thought.
I mean why on earth mister "i am too cool for you" attitude would need my help.
I decided to text him so he would tell me the timings.

i looked for My phone but i couldn't find it.
shit!
did I leave it in the car? Where did i lost it?

I went downstairs to call at my cell phone from land line so I could find out where I have left it. it rang for the six times but i got no answer.

God how could I be this careless, i was about to put the receiver just when I heard a voice.

"hello?" he said. I recognized the demon's voice. "It's me Eleena... "

"you left your phone in my car." he informed me.

"Oh yeah? I didn't know that genius. you could have given it back, instead of taking it with you" I said sarcastically.

"Excuse me? when you called I was not in the car, i am out." He said.

"Where are you?" Just when the words left my mouth I cursed myself.

"And how exactly is that any of your business?" He said with sarcasm dripping in his tone.

"Right whatever, anyway I need my phone, could you gave it back now? as you're still out." i retorted.

"I am not close to your house. Meet me tomorrow at 5 in the coffee shop near central park. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay...." I said. With that I hung up the phone.

I can't believe I am going to talk to the guy I hated more than anything else in my life. But it would be the last time I am going to talk to him.

After tomorrow no darian horrain in my life.

Yes.. I thought and when did sleep hover me I didn't realise.

here is chapter 3 guys, not edited, it was tough and confusing i mean how to get both of them to get along with each other, i just hope you guys would like it , i Promise as the story is going to progress my writing skills would be better cause i am trying my best you know till then be patient and enjoy. next chapter is going to be twisty . i assure

love ya'll <3 thank youu :)