FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 16:-

Eleena's pov:-

Present time :-

"excuse me, i need an egg and cheese sandwich with a cup of tea." i placed my order to some waiter here in the hotel's restaurant.

Not eating for a whole day and then having an awkward encounter with your so called husband didn't help my case a bit.

My life was funny. Like really. I didnt understand what was it with darian.

First he walked in room last night then sweetly covered me with a blanket and ... that reminded me of his goodnight kiss...like he was some caring husband who was in love with his wife.

but seeing that i was awake and staring at him, he just rolled his eyes and rubbing his hand over his face he said 'it was a sorry, for leaving and not bringing any food. I forgot.'

Like hell i would buy that.

i just closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep. 

Well...it was not like i expected him to care for me because certainly he did not.

What i failed to understand was why did he do that. 
Ughh everything was just  so confusing.

"what's giving you such a hard time?" i looked up at the voice and what i saw was completely unexpected.

LANDON CARTELL.

"oh my god....lan!!!! what are you doing here?" i asked shockingly.

"nice to see you too eleena." He said rolling his eyes.
"don't be sarcastic, how are you? I asked with a laugh.

"hot and handsome, you tell me betrayer." He complained

"Such a narcissist you are. and why would you call me that?" i asked raising my eyebrow.

"you still raised your eyebrows after every single question you ask." He said grinning.

"shutup i dont." I snapped playfully.

"haha, you're still very same butterscotch." He said grinning more.

"oh well how rude you even didn't ask your friend to join you on the table." We both turned to the voice.

"darian when—"

Before i could finish landon cut me off.

"man you recognized me? what are you doing here?" He asked him.

Darain ignored his question and took a seat next to me and said, "what do you think? May be i am here on my honeymoon with my wife"
Landon's mouth was wide open as he exchanged looks between me and darian.

Clearing his throat, he said.. "well, lots of congratulations to both of you, but to be honest i never expected you both to end up together in a marriage."

"we neither." I said and looked over darian and found him clenching his jaw.

"well you both enjoy your breakfast, i have a meeting, so i'll catch you guys later." Landon said smiling.

"you will?" darian asked rudely.

Landon shrugged at his words and i glared at darian..

"sure lan, see you." I said returning the smile he gave earlier.
He left with that.

"what on earth is wrong with you?" i asked sitting back in my chair and crossing my hands over my chest.

"i am perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with me." He said without looking at me.