FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap.8 :-

Eleena's pov:-

Present time:-

"Ell... Sweet heart, wake up or you're going to be late. we have an appointment at the spa, remember?" my mom said waking me up surprisingly in a soft soothing tone.

"I told you I don't want any beauty therapies mom, I don't like it...." I said pushing my face more in my pillow.

"Honey it's going to be your wedding tomorrow and I want you to look best. I don't want darian to take his eyes off you even for a second."
Great! So Now my mom was going to tease me.

I wish i could tell her how wrong she was here. Because i knew it too well, he would never look at me in that way.

Good for him though cause i would chop his eyes out incase he ever dared to.

"Ell, wake up now baby I want to spend my day with you, it is going to be a mom and daughter day out, pre marriage memories of us. you are going to leave us tomorrow. This house won't be same without having you in it." That made me sit up. I looked at my mom she had a genuine, sweet smile that expressed she was happy for me but her eyes didn't hide the sadness because i was leaving them.

I wanted to tell her that it was just for six months and every thing will be returned back to how it used to be, but I couldn't bring myself to do that.

"Mom.... I really love you and dad." I said throwing my arms around her and pulling her into a hug. Tears started running down my eyes to my cheeks and I didn't try to fight them back. I wish I could tell her how devastated i was feeling about this whole thing.

"We love you too baby, don't cry. Darian is going to take away all your sadness and emptiness you've been dealing with all these years, I am sure he will love you so much, that you wouldn't even have time to visit your poor parents." She said with a dry laugh.

"What? No way. No one can stop me from visiting you guys" i huffed.
That made her smile broadly.

"Mom, can i ask you something?" I asked after a second.
"Sure honey"

"Um You think that- that darian and i... You know like we could be happy together? Like he could really give me happiness?" why was I even asking that. I really didnt know, i mean We hated each other there was no way that we could start over because truth to be told, he was the reason behind my pain and sorrow. He caused this all to me.

"I believe so honey. I am very positive. You both are meant to be" She said smiling.

Uh uh i really don't think so mom.

"Now get up and get ready, I don't want us to be late."

"Okay mom," I got up kissing her on her cheek i made my way into the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead.

I really had no idea mom was so serious about fancying me up.

if she made me go through all this stuff today what should I expect for tomorrow?

God! first manicure then my hair treatment, then that whole body massage thing. It was so embarrassing. I don't think I left any single way to convince her that I was not taking a body massage. It was horribly uncomfortable to lie on the spa couch just wearing a towel. God, I was so not to doing  this creepy stuff ever again.
I was all good by being regular. I didn't want to fancy my self. I wish I could explain that to my mom. I wish tomorrow would never come. I wish I didn't have to marry that demon. That heartless person who hurt me like no one ever.

I used to think of you as somebody that would never ever hurt me. But guess what?? I was so damn wrong. I hated myself for trusting him. For believing his false promises, his meaningless words.