FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap.4

Ok first of all sorry readers I couldn't make it up that fast as I promised but no worries.. cause here is the new chapter, checkout darian in the cover. ❤️

ELEENA'S POV:-

I woke up after the continuous torture by my alarm clock.

who could it be that invented this damn thing?ughh

I fought the laziness in me as i had a long day ahead.

It was almost 8 in the morning and knowing i could not stay more in the bed. I got up and went into the bathroom. After taking a shower i changed into my white summer dress, it held few inches above my knees. i put on my red flats as I couldn't stand heels at all.
I quickly applied eyeliner and a coat of mascara just one time as already my lashes were big and prominent. my hair were quite dried by now so I let them fall at my back.

Mom was in so sight so I quickly made myself a coffee and gulped it down with long sips. I quickly left the house. Driving to the office my mind was stuck at the thought of the meeting I was going to have with darian today.

i had no idea how i was going to manage with our 'talk'

I parked my car heading inside the office.

I sat on my desk trying to figure out about our new project file. 
my father owned this textile company with uncle horrain and me being the general manager, it was my job to keep every single details of new arrival stuff and the new company projects that we were up to. I reviewed the whole new file and meanwhile ordered my chocolate shake. I was busy with the files when my office's phone start ringing, screen says dad.

"hey dad" I said.

"hello elli, why on earth you are not picking up your cell phone? Dad asked.

"dad I lost my phone in darian's car last night. I'll get it back today by the evening" I explained dad.

"ohh," dad further continued "anyway elli me and your mom has to leave the town. Your aunt anna and uncle joe needs us, we will be back in two days till then you have to be on your own and I hope you will take care of everything at the office"

"yes I will. don't worry dad, everything okay there?" I asked.

"yes some business issues. Mommy is saying she loves you and missing you already. " dad said chuckling.
"tell her I love her more and I am missing her even more" I answered with a laugh, holding few more minutes on the call we hanged up.

Aunt anna was my mom's younger sister and she lived with her husband, uncle joe and daughter Jennifer in Ottawa. We usually used to visit them in vacations. I had a good bond with jenn, though she was just 16 but she was fun to be around.

My whole time passed by meeting and dealing with few clients and file reviewing. when I checked the time it showed 4.30pm and that alarmed me, 'I am going to be late for the meeting with stupid demon.' I started getting my stuff together and left the office.

I parked my car in the restaurant's parking lot and entered the restaurant. I found darian at the corner table so I walked straight to him. He seemed to be busy in his phone and didn't notice my presence until I cleared my throat. "oh so you are here? on time. I appreciate." he said sarcastically.

"I am here now and I am just 10 minutes late, can't you wait little bit?" I said with irritation, taking a seat opposite to him.

"of course I can wait but I don't think I would like to waste my time after you, understand?" He said harshly.

I am so not dealing with his shit!

I got up from my chair and just as I was about to leave darian's hand clutched my wrist forcing me to turn around to look back at him.