FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 14:-

Eleena's pov:-

present time:-

"you're ready?" darian asked me walking in to the room.

"yeah.." i said.

He took his suit case and walked out of the room. I was taking my suitcase too when he walked back in and said, "i'll take it."

"no, it's okay, i can manage." I said without looking at him and holding my bag.

"okay, as you wish." He said holding his suitcase and then walked out of the room. I sighed and carried my heavy luggage down the stairs.

*----*---*

Every time i rode with darian its so awkward. We sat completely quiet. His gaze always fixed on the road.

He was wearing black shirt and blue jeans. His bony cheeks that were clenched tightly and the frowns at his fore head expressing that he was in really deep thoughts. My eyes travelled down and i saw his lips were pressed in a firm thin line and....

"will you stop checking me out? It's creepy." Said darian, gaze still fixed on the road.

I mentally slapped myself and said, "i am not checking you out. Don't flatter yourself with this thought." I tried to sound confident.

"yeah, whatever it is,stop it."he said grimly.

Wow eleena, congratulation for embarrassing yourself like that. I thought furiously.

I didn't say anything further and looked away, out of the window.

*----*----*
i was on the plane...oh my god.
For the first time i was travelling and there was no body i could share my fear of flight with.

I had never travelled on the plane.
Yes as much as it sounds awful that was the reality.

I clutched my seat belt tightly when i heard the announcement for the take off.

my stomach was doing weird flips and my lungs were pacing high because of heavy breaths i was taking.

Oh my god, please god don't let this plane crash.

"are you okay?" darian asked me.

I couldn't see his face because my eyes were shut tightly i said, "yeah i am grand, i am feeling like a butterfly."
I hope he wouldn't fail to catch my sarcasm.

I opened my eyes slightly to look at him, Darian shrugged at my answer and said, "whatever, grumpy head."

"grumpy head? Why that?" i asked with heavy breath. Before he could reply the plane took off i hold darian's hand tightly. I was aware that my nails were digging his palms but i was too scared to worry about the bruises my nails would cause him.

"god...oh my God...." i said aloud...

"stop it. How old are you? Stupid." I turned to look at him at his comment, he had an annoyed expression on his face.

For once i wanted to let go of his hand but i was scared so i kept my hold onto it. I just glared at him and his expression changed into a slight grin.

"very funny? Right." I said sarcastically.

The plane was in the air by now and i felt myself bit relaxed. "if you really just wanted to touch me or hold my hand you could've done it without this fake act of fearing." He said with an smirk.

"what?" my eyes widened at his cheap thought and i instantly removed my hand from his.

"it was not an act how could you even think that? Don't be so arrogant. and i don't think i'll ever act such thing just to hold your hand. Who do you think you are?" I huffed angrily.