FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 11

ELEENA'S POV:-

PRESENT TIME:-

i opened my eyes and saw the beautiful sun shining through my room's window glass.

did i just say my room? ..... no, it wasn't my room, and then i found myself back in reality... new house ...that claimed to be mine and darian's. and i was supposedly in our bedroom...
oh.my.god.

i sat back and tried to recall events from last night, which reminded me of the beautiful dream i had.

I remembered complaining about how devil darian was, and how he has hurt me so much. 

An then i remembered an angel coming to me, lifting my sore feet gently and spraying my ankle, softly massaging it.

I remembered smiling at him, telling him how comforting it was...

Sweet angel

i tried to open my eyes so i could see who he was but i didn't have any stamina left...

so i just laid back with my eyes closed, i felt him coming closer to me, whispering softly in my ears... "i am so sorry" and tucking my loose hair strand behind my ear and kissing my fore head.
With that dream ended.

but just then i realized my ankle wasnt sore anymore, it didnt hurt. i mean it did but nothing like last night.

was it real?
whatever happened in my dream?
It cant be.

i put my feet down on the floor to take a look around my new room, i didn't find darian in my sight.

Truth to be told God forbid i see him now, my thoughts were jumbled and i wasn't sure what to think
Angel, dream...darian?
Nooo!

i showered and changed into my sweatpants and my blue hoodie. i mean i knew i just got married last night and i was supposed to have better dressing in front of my newly wedded husband but that wasn't the deal in our case so i didn't bother.

i came downstairs looking observing my surrounding much better way and registering things in my mind as last night was a blur.

i came into the living room. the floor was wooden made and a eleven seat couch having cheetah print covers was arranged in the center. a led screen at the front wall.

A small rounded glass table was placed ahead of the couch. i continued my exploration, entering the kitchen which wasn't extremely big nor small. i searched into the cabinets to find something that i could make for break fast but found nothing. Looking in the refrigerator luckily there was a pack of orange juice. so i grabbed one and poured myself a glass. i was just wandering when i heard the front door opening and then the sound of door closing.

darian walked in and entered the living room and said  "oh, so you're up?"

"no. i am still sleeping genius." i said sarcastically.

"watch your mouth lazy head." he retorted.

"lazy head? seriously?" i asked raising my eye brow.

"i am really not in the mood to waste my time after fighting with you. so, excuse me." he said and started taking the stairs.

"wait...." i said quickly.

i wanted to ask him about last night 'why he helped me?' or what was he apologizing for? if it was about hurting me, so haven't he done it quite a times? so why sorry now? 

but i couldn't bring myself to say any of that.

"what??" he stopped and asked.

"i am starving, i haven't eaten anything since yesterday." i said instead of what i actually wanted to say.