FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS: INTRODUCTION

Hello dear readers, if you were kind enough to add this book in your libraries and decided to give it a read, i just wanna tell y'all, Thank You, it really means allot. 

I wrote this story when i was sixteen and considering the fact that english is not my first language it ain't perfect.
But then again, so aren't we. Right?
i tried to put my level best but there will be mistakes, i would like to request y'all to ignore my silly mistakes and give my book a chance.

Your every comment, every single vote means the world to me. Literally.  So lovelies, stick around and share your feedback.

What happens when two haters are forced by their families because of circumstances to get married and spend their whole life together ??

22 years ELEENA JOHNSON out of affection was forced to marry DARIAN HORRAIN her father's best friend's son.

DARIAN being only 24 years does not want to get married at all but he had to  because of his father's sudden heart attack and bad health condition.  Especially when his father sincerely mentioned that it's his only wish.

how could Darian turned it down? he had to give in eventually.

NOW WOULD THIS MARRIAGE WORKOUT OR WOULD THEIR PARENTS CURSE THEMSELVES FOR PUTTING THEM IN THIS HELL?

wishes and love for my readers !!

:) ❤️