FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap.2

Chapter 2:-

ELEENA'S POV:

I hate this guy so much I wish I could punch him right now in his face.  I couldn't help but envy this demonic creature who was sitting next to me right now. he didn't say anything back to me, so we both stayed quiet, but that didn't mean we didn't glare at each other whenever we caught each other's gaze. not until dad came back into his office at least.

"Yeah alright, yes don't worry they are doing fine'' my dad said over the phone.

 How long was dad going to talk and whom he was talking to, I thought.

As dad hung up the phone I asked, "who was it dad?"

"It was your uncle neil, they are coming over for dinner tonight and when I informed him that darian is here with us, he got suspicious about it and a bit angry that why he even didn't inform him or Eva, so son I guess you should go to your dad right away, but don't tell him that he was the reason I called you for." As my dad finished with his details darian just nodded and started getting up, ready to leave. he just shook hands with my dad and left.

 I felt myself getting relaxed.

"Dad.. dad ... " I repeated but dad seemed to be busy in his files.

 "Daddd....." i called him little louder this time.

"yes elli??" dad reply me back with an irritation cleared in his voice.

"I want to know the details dad", I said with the ease but inside I was curious.

"Details about what?" Dad asked.

"Details like if you wanted to know uncle neil's problem you could have asked me that alone, you would not called dem....i mean darian, what is the real reason?" Dad looked me in a way as if I had developed two faces.

After few minutes he took a deep breath and said with bit nervousness..."Me and Neil wants you and darian to get married" as the words left my father's mouth the world around me seemed in a haze.

ME AND DARIAN ... ME.. ELEENA JOHNSON AND DARIAN HORRAIN.. I felt disgusted..

Just saying those names together made me feel like vomit.

After getting back to my senses I angrily stood up and said,"are you really my father? Or am I adopted?"Anger was rising up through my nerves.

"ELEENAA" my dad yelled. sighing he continued."How could you even say that?"

"Well if you were actually my father you would not asked me to marry him like that, you wouldn't play some dirty trick at least." I said.

tears were gushing in my eyes and i feared I couldn't hold them more so I started taking steps back and whispered with hoars voice, "I have to go dad, i need air. i'll see you later."

"Eleena..." I heard my dad calling my name but I couldn't stand facing him right now so I continued to run down to the parking area until i reached my car.

I quickly sat and started driving without knowing where I would be going to.

I parked my car near the end of the street.  street i had grown accustomed to.that led me to my secret tree house, where all my childhood, my teenage memories existed.

A place where no matter how down or exhausted I was, I could feel my sorrows fading. I walked to my tree house.Climbing up the steps, I sat at the wooden floor. it was quite. So calm that I could hear my breaths too. and then all those memories came back to my mind. no matter how much my hatred was,  it was something I could never forget, never be able to live those moments again. that happiness, that closeness, that ...love ...

love, no!there was no love.. there was nothing , that's why I am here, to memorize those hurtful moments when he .....

STOP! don't think about it.

shaking my head i decided, 'no! I am never ever going to marry that asshole.he is a demon, with no heart and no feelings even no soul .. I am not going to destroy my future with him. he had caused enough damage to my past, i will not let him destroy my future too.'

I HATE HIM. yes I hate you mister Darian horrain. and I would prefer to die rather than marrying you and becoming your loyal wife!!

I sat there for little bit longer but when it started getting dark I decided to go back to home.

my anger was now turned into disappointment. I have to apologize to dad, he doesn't know anything, I should not have talked to him and left like that. I'll behave normally at the dinner, and when they will leave I will talk to dad about 'why I couldn't marry darian' 

yes this is it .. I thought and started driving back to home.

i entered my house just when i heard my mom panicking.

"what ?? when ..which hospital?" the word hospital caught my attention and i walked to my mom's side in concern. she put down the phone and said "neil has a heart attack .. they are taking him to hospital." and with the words my heart sank ...uncle neil ....

oh God .. save him pleasee i thought and we left for the hospital.

That was chapter 2, I know its bit short.. but how was it ?? feedback ??? I want to know how am I going with this story so please give your feed backs too .. so that I could know where and what I have to work on. 

Thankyouu <3 next update would be soon too I.A