FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 10

Eleena's pov:-

Present time:-

"How is your ankle now ?" mom asked in concerned.

"Its fine mom, its not as bad as it looks." My ankle was sore and it was hurting like hell but I didn't want to show any signs of it because it would only caused both of our parents to worry.

"I think we should check in to the hospital. It really looks ugly." Uncle Neil suggested.

"hmm, no uncle, I am fine. I really am. Don't worry." I tried my best to answer confidently by standing without any support so they would believe that my ankle did not hurt anymore.

"Okay if you're so sure then fine, but if it hurts then you must get to the hospital. Okay?" Dad said. "Sure dad." I said, managing a smile in assurance.

"Where is darian?" Aunt Eva asked.

"I am here mom. I just went to get myself a glass of drink. It was really hot in here." Darian answered loosing his tie little bit.

What a jerk, seriously!

Hurting your newly wed wife by throwing her onto the dance floor in front of everyone including families too, this asshole went to grab a glass of drink because it was so hot in here.
And now he was hurting our parents by his carefree attitude! Wow....

"Darian come with me, we have few things to discuss." Uncle Neil said with commanding tone. Darian nodded and followed uncle out of the room.

I was really panicking on the inside thinking what they could be talking about.

I mean I knew everyone did notice what darian just did but still I didn't complain about ankle so they shouldn't ask him any questions.... God....

They both came back after 10 to 15 minutes. Uncle Neil turned to me and said, "You're sure you are fine Eleena?"

"positive." I said with a smile.

He smiled back and took a pair of keys out of his pocket and said, "This is your house's keys eleena."
My eyes widened at his words.

"M...My h...House??" I asked stumbling upon my words.

"Yeah it'll be yours and darian's house. You both are married and I am sure you would like to have your privacy. So this is your wedding gift from mine and Eva's side." He said with a grin.

"Th...Thank you  ..." I tried to smile.

How was i supposed to live with him alone?
I mean We both hated each other and there was no mean of positive feelings between us ever, but being alone with him...
eeeeww, what was I thinking.

'Shut up you dirty head. Don't even try to swap my emotions' i glared at myself.

I mean I couldn't forget what he did back in time. This man has no feelings, no emotions. He did not know how to love some one or how to care. He just knew one thing which was,  how to hurt some one. He'd done a lot; i won't let him hurt me anymore.

After some little more time together, both of our parents hugged us, gave us their blessings and with that they told us good bye.

I didn't know how much more miserable my life was going to be.

Telling our parents bye we left for our new house. Darian asked the driver how long it would take to reach the house, when driver informed that it'll take at least an hour or so, I instantly realized that this ride was going to be hell boring.

Darian stayed utterly quiet, which I guessed was because of the private meeting he had with uncle awhile ago.

We both were sitting at each of the corners of the car.