FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 15:-

OKAY I KNOW MY UPDATES ARE NOT REALLY FAST THESE DAYS BUT AS I TOLD YOU GUYS IT'S JUST FOR LITTLE TIME. I PROMISE IF THINGS GO ACCORDING TO MY WISH I WILL UPDATE DAILY.  THAT'S A GOOD NEWS RIGHT? SO PLEASE EVERY SINGLE READER WHO IS READING THIS BOOK PLEASE PRAY FOR ME. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. SERIOUSLY...... OKAY ENOUGH OF ME, HERE IS THE CHAPTER.

ELEENA'S POV:-

PRESENT TIME.

"Wow.. it's beautiful." my thoughts came out in words as i take a good look of this hotel room.

it was huge. king sized bed, a large comforter with the wall. the window that was showing a beautiful glance of the evening.

i was feeling so warmed. the loud shut of the door startled me.

darian was pissed i guess.
why? god knows only.

"will you ever stop being so grumpy? look around, how nice and comforting this environment is." i said inhaling air deeply.

darian shrugged and didn't answer.
fine.

i will be more rude than him. i am not dying to talk to him. i was just trying to be nice. but hell with  him. i won't say anything......

"are you hungry? darian asked.

i didn't answer. though i was hungry.

"eleena, i am asking you something"

i ignored again.

"hello..??" he came infront of me and waved his hand infront of my face.

i looked at him, he was giving me WHAT look...."you don't answer when i say something, so onwards i won't answer whatever you're going to say either."

he laughed and said, "you are such a baby."

"how many times i have to remind you i am not a baby?" i complained.

"no matter how many times you remind me, i know you will always be a wimpy baby."  he said chuckling.

"it didn't even make sense, idiot. WIMPY BABY. you're an alice." i said trying to put a smirk to add little effect to my insulting comment.

"alice?" he asked frowning.

"yeah, alice as in alice in the wonderland. alice was stupid, so are you." i said smirking.

"isn't this alice thing goes for a girl, you are challenging my masculinity?"

For some reason my cheeks turned red, i didn't reply and started walking towards the bathroom.

"hey....." i said when darian pulled my arm with a force.

"let go of me......" i kind of spat.

"you ignored my question twice, you deserve a punishment." he stated grasping his hold tightly.

"in that case you need to be hanged to death. because you have ignored me and my questions forever.."

i didn't mean to bring our past or any of it ... but it just came out of my mouth, which caused darian to loosen his hold.

i walked aside, opened my suitcase and went in to the bathroom.

i closed the door behind me and closed my eyes. tears started flowing out.

i didn't think i would ever show him that i still remember every single thing he did... how he hurt me... how he gave scars not physically but scars that were still fresh on my soul, how he made me feel....

i wanted to show him that i didn't care about what he did. that now, i have moved on but truth was,
i never moved on.

the girl in that yellow dress cried whole night over this guy...and he ..he left.