FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap.12

Eleena's pov:-

Present time:-

I decided to wear blue summer dress for the lunch. As already it was quiet hot outside and I liked to stay and wear simple stuff so I won't choke myself to death because of fancy dresses suffocating me to death.

After showering and quick change, I dried my hair and let them fall loosely at my back. I applied compact over my face, mascara to my lashes and soft nude pink lip gloss over my lips, chapping my lips together I gave myself a final glance, was I missing something?

Umm... ohh yeah, I haven't wear any accessories.

I opened my tiny jewelry box to look for suitable matching pair of earrings, I found my silver diamond earrings but only one was there, "tchh ..." I muttered under my breath. "Now where the hell the other one could go?" I was still searching for my earring when I saw my silver bracelet, I took it out and was putting it on when I heard darian saying loudly, "if you don't come out right now, I am leaving you here"

What the hell.... Can't he just wait like 5 minutes? stupid, idiot.

"Eleeeena ..." he shouted my name. I didn't reply I was hearing him clearly and I knew it will infuriate him, but that's what I wanted, him to suffer.

What did he think he would order me about anything any time and I would follow it?
He was sadly mistaking.

I wanted to see his annoyed expression but for that I had to leave my room that I didn't want to do, not just yet.

I mean I did care that we had to reach for the lunch but hey.. No harm or bad with making darian wait for awhile.

I didn't hear any noise from him for next ten minutes and that alarmed me....

Had he really left me?

I opened my room's door and popped my head out to search for any signs of darian and when I didn't find out, that my friend was my cue to panic.

I came down stairs and went straight out of the open door.

what the hell? main door was open and darian's car was in no sight!

"you have got to be kidding me?This jerk..... He really left without me." I said to myself.

I went back in to call him.
how could he just left? Couldn't he wait for me I just made him wait for like half an hour.... It wasn't that big of a deal!!!!!!

The phone rang but he didn't pick it up.

Having nothing to do besides waiting, i waited for more than an  hour.

Finally Realizing, he wasn't coming back to pick me up I decided to call uncle neil, on the third ring he picked it up, "hello uncle" I said... "hello my beautiful daughter in law." He said chuckling.

I giggled and continued... "umm thank you my handsome father in law, actually uncle I wanted to ask you if everyone was already there?" I couldn't tell him that darian left me; I didn't want him to know about our relationship miseries.

"If you want to know about darian, he came and already left, he didn't stay. reason? i have no idea."

What an asshole. i thought.

uncle continued, "I know Elli, I know both of you really well, I know things are not fine right now but I hope they will be fine soon as we all planned and thought, I hope we won't curse ourselves for putting you both in this relationship...." Uncle sounded hurt.

I really felt bad... I didn't want any of our parents to feel guilty; they didn't deserve this pain and guilt.

"no uncle, don't worry about it at all, I will deal with it and I promise I will make everything fine, you guys don't have to worry yourselves." I said determinedly.