FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 21:-

Darian's pov:-

This is really going to boil my temper, going to a party organized by landon cartell would be last thing on my to do list but i had to. I can't let eleena attend this party herself knowing she could be in danger, Especially with so many unknown people around her. i won't leave her side whole night. That's what i originally planned but things doesn't go my way as we entered this huge hall. We sat at one of the table when i received this message

-'get her signature or else you know the cost.'

i once again tensed at the text. Who it could be who desperately wanted her sign at this pathetic piece of paper. Who wants her property so desperately. These thoughts once again started giving me headache. I decided to call dad and tell him about this. It has to stop now. I've been getting calls and messages about this same thing after uncle and aunt's accident. The reason that we all lost them. That they are dead now. All these incidents were indicating that somehow there is a connection in between this accident and the calls and messages I've been getting recently. Without saying anything to eleena i went outside to call dad. Sometimes i feel that i should stop this hatred and ignoring act and all this continued confronting but i know that i couldn't. Stopping all of this means repeating the history. No matter what, i can't tell her the truth. I know she deserves to know what really happened back in time but i can't tell her. i walked out of the entrance as it was loud inside the hall i dialed dad, ring..ring..

"hello son" my dad greeted me through phone cheerfully.

"hey dad..." i said half heatedly.

"what happened darian? you sound sad."

"dad, it's getting too much now, we have to stop this. We have to find out who is it." I said demanding.

"what really happened darian?" dad asked once again.

"i again got this text dad that says to get her sign at those property and company papers. Who the hell would want her property and the company dad? Doesn't it belonged to you and uncle Matt?" there were so many questions and things i wanted to say but i finished in short.

"darian calm down. It does belong to both of us but the deal of your marriage changed few things. Which automatically made the ratio for Matt higher than me. We have little share in the company than matt's. And eleena is his only child so all his share belonged to her. just like mine's are going to be yours. That was the whole point of this deal. But the process for the MD transfer has begin and soon you'll take over the company and all of this would be resolved."

"dad i've said it like billionth time and hear me out once more, i don't want to take over this company. I am happy with the way i work, where i work. I only agreed for this cause i don't want eleena to loose this company because of some stupid deal you guys made. After six months, this deal would practically be over as they'll hand it over me, i'll put her at the front. She'll be the owner and in charge of this company, she'll have a safe future and she'll live her life in comfort." I felt hurt as i said that knowing i have to once again distanced myself from her just like i did earlier, but it's good for her. anything that's good for her i won't think twice about doing it.

"you both are married darian, its just not about her future, it's about yours too. You guys are going to share the same life in future. Think like that for her." only if we were dad. We aren't going to share the same future. Even if i want, we can't.

"answer me darian...." i heard dad saying. I sighed heavily in response. Not getting my answer made him continue, "listen darian the threats you're getting don't take them lightly, today or tomorrow they could be true, it's better if you get her sign and make sure she is safe now."