FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 25:-

Thank u phun_cracker for making this lovely cover. I love it.

Eleena's pov:-
#continued.

*----*----*

"i love you eleena."

My lips turned into a real smile this time and i whispered, "i love you too darian."

he hugged me once more, tightly holding me in his embrace.

I smiled heartily.

"hey..how did you find me?" i asked looking up at him, breaking our hug but still holding his hands.

"well..being your stubborn self..i know you too well, when i woke up and searched the whole house and didn't find you i panicked, i called but you left your phone at home, which i might add was a very clever move when you knew we were practically getting threats----"

"will you try to not get side tracked?" i asked narrowing my eyes.

Darian looked at me with a mischievous grin and said, "what's the fun without it?"

I playfully smacked his arm, "oww..always so violent mrs.darian." he complained.

"learned from the best mr.darian." and we laughed together.

"we should get out of here, it's not the best place to be anyway." Said darian, taking my hand in his and entwining our fingers together. 

Once we were out i asked again, " you didn't tell me darian..how did you find me?"

"oh yeah, we got trailed off the subject, actually instead of telling you let me show you."

His answer confused me, looking at him in confusion i just nodded.

After few seconds i saw and...
holy crap....

my eye brow knotted in confusion and sudden realisation hit me, the walmart guy standing right in front  of us.

"you know him darian?" i asked still staring at the Walmart guy.

Darian nodded with a smile. The man walked to us and shook darian's hand, "hello darian."

"hey paul, thanks for today's help buddy. It wouldn't have been possible to find her without you."

he shook back his head and said, "anytime man."

I looked over at the guy apparently 'paul' then over darian and said, "will any body explain me what is going on?"

"-jeez..no offense darian but mrs.darian here is sometimes quite hard to deal with."

Darian suppressed a smile and said, "i can agree to that buddy but what can i do, i love her too damn much to not wanting to deal with her"

I looked at him in feigning anger but i couldn't stop myself from smiling. and blushed at darian's words...

this was the first time he actually confessed his love for me to someone else well subtracting 'all crazy confessions because of some certain psychopath for an uncle' i felt like, now..he actually wanted to tell every one that i belonged to him, that we loved each other. My cheeks were flaming.

"now she'll keep blushing and won't say anything, so i should probably explain myself." Darian said smirking.

In return i tried to glare at him but it failed pretty badly when i saw his face and i looked down to hide my embarassment.

"well eleena this is paul, my assistant come friend. We worked together at the office in new york. When i returned back here on a leave and found out how circumstances were i had no choice but to extend my leave, month back i got a call from office they told me that i had to come back and fill in my position as the company needs all their employees, but somehow i could not, so i quit. Then a week ago paul brought me this proposition that they still are offering me my position, we are more friends then collegues and he was the only one who knew the reason why i left canada and you. he knew you so he took a leave and we both were trying to find out the about threats you were receiving and about the attack, but we couldn't find anything."