FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 22:-

Eleena's pov:-

5 hours have passed and no positive words from doctor. According to him, darian has lost allot of blood as the bullet hit him directly in the gut. He was still unconsious and in the operation theatre. Tears were welled in my eyes. I was continously praying to God to save him. He was in this situation because of me.

This whole situation has brought fresh fears and frights. I don't want to loose him.. i can't do this again..God save him, pleasee...

I was holding myself each and every minute from breaking down. Reaching the hospital i informed uncle and aunt. I explained them whole situation.I didn't hear another word from them afterwards. They would be here i know..but untill that it was getting harder each second to fight alone, watching my husband fighting for life.

The light for the O.T went off and once again the doctor came out. I ran towards him, "doc..doctor how is my husband..?" he has a soft look n his eyes. Putting his hand on my shoulder, doctor said, "relax Mrs.horrain, your husband is out of danger. We've compensate the blood lost and he is safe now."

Tears of relief rolled down my cheeks, i hold them back replacing the tears with a genuine smile i said, "can i see him doctor,please?"

"we are going to shift him in the room. But because of anesthesia and heavy injection he won't be up soon. But you can see him." he finished and smiled.

I returned him the smile and nodded at him.

"mrs.darian horrain?" the nurse asked approaching me.

"yes..can i see my husband now?" i asked anxiously.

"indeed,you can." The nurse said grinning.

Nervously i started walking towards the room. I rubbed my hand to the sides of my thigh, making a fist i rubbed my fingers nervously along with my thumb. Biting my lip i opened the room's door.

The sight stabbed my heart cruelessly. Darian was laid with closed eyes. He was wearing oxygen mask. I hissed at the sight. There was a blood drip from which blood was constantly passing through a pipe which was attached through a needle that was digged into darian's hand. Taking slow steps without realizing the tears that were again formed i walked near his bed.

i placed my hand at his chest near his heart, i could feel his heart beating softly, "i am sorry..." i murmered softly.

"i am sorry drii..please forgive me..please..." tears were welling down. I took his hand carefully in mine. "please wake up darian, i need you...i don't want to loose you..." there was no response coming from him.

"don't leave me darian, please get up, talk to me, fight with me. Say something stupid to me, be cocky, be retorty but please just do something, don't lay lifeless. Please darian, if you've ever feel anything about me, if you can hear me..please open your eyes. Ple..pleasee.." i cried and prayed to get a response but i failed. I leaned down closed enough and stopped just before his lips, "i love you darian,don't leave me." I mumbled and pecked his lips softly. I step back knowing that none of my words i spoke matter right now, he can't hear me. I turned on my back to get some air, it was all getting too much, i clutched the door knob and was about to step out when i heard, "el..eleena.."

*-----*----*

?pov:-or

"you asshole, how dare you shot him? Just wait till i get you and kill you myself." I threatened the man i hired to bring eleena johnson to me. How can i forget that she has become eleena horrain. Everytime i looked at this girl all my anger and rage sped up to it's limit. I spent all these years waiting for the day when everything would be mine but damn this deal. This deal had brought new hazzards. And this is the biggest one. I couldn't afford this life's lost. I have to get there as soon as possible.