FROM RIVALS TO LOVERS chap 20:-

hello my beautiful lovelies, before the chap one thing that i'd like to say is thankyouu...seriously thanks allot to every one of you who is reading and liking this story, umm that'll be like freaking awesome if ya'll share your feedbacks via comments. and please vote for all the chaps that have been up so far.

thankyou. J

also, I am dedicating this chapter to phun_cracker for making an awesome cover that's my profile's cover photo right now, i really loved it, check it out.

Okay enough of me, your chapter.... ;)

Eleena's pov:-

So it's been exactly two hours and all i am doing in this annoying party is watching lovey dovey couples dancing, holding each other, people randomly sitting in groups, chattering and babbling, laughing and giggling. Yeah what if these terms doesn't make a difference but still.....like i am really going to pass out because of boredom.

I looked around my self to find the person who showed his big face at our hotel room today and invited us for this party but i guess he forgots to come into his own party because he was no where in sight. And the person with whom i walked down to this hall has blended in with the crowd after 10 minutes we entered and haven't showed up yet. That's a good thing anyway.

"well well isn't some one looking gorgeous?" i heard a chuckling behind me and turned to the direction of voice.

"thank you" i smiled and turned again as i had no idea who this person was.

"hey beautiful, do you mind me joining you at the table?" the same guy approached my table flashing me sweet full teeth smile. The guy was good looking. Seems to be around age 27 or something. He has short brown hairs and blue eyes. He looked like he was 6 ft. When i didn't answer he extended his hand to shake mine but instead of shaking it i said, "my husband is here some where you know." Knowing he was purposely trying to flirt around i directly answer him that.

"you're married?" he asked with amused wide eyes.

"looking over you, you don't seem to be so dumb to ask that again i guess husband made enough sense to confirm that." I said getting irritated by this man.

"well you could've been lying you know." he said smiling.

"i won't. Now go and waste your time somewhere else." I retorted.

"well i guess now i really must sit down here." He said pulling a chair out.

I stood up from my chair and yelled "excuse me, don't you understand i am not interested in this conversation with you here"

"sit down or else you and your little piece of husband won't see tomorrow's sun shining." He said quietly and now eyes that were filled with amusement a minute ago were turned into a death glare.

What....??? what did he just say....

"wh..what d..do you m..mean" i asked stuttering as i sit down back.

"good girl" he chuckled.

"what do you mean by that? Did you just threatened me?" i asked. This time my tone was low but thank god i didn't stutter.

"well..what do you think?" he asked amused.

"t..tell me, what do you mean?"

"come with me and you'll know your self" he said standing up.

"i won't come any where with you." I said.

"of course you will if you don't wish for your and your husband's life turning in to death" he said smiling.