DAECHWITA [SOPE]

Littles : Hoseok, Jungkook
Caregivers : Yoongi, Seokjin

Requested by 3lla1ne

Sorry I'm late!

"CUT!" yelled the director, "That was perfect!"

Yoongi wiped off a bead of sweat from his forehead as he turned back to see Seokjin and Jungkook, who had finished shooting their fight scene.

"ARMYs were surely going to love me in this part!" Seokjin proudly said, stroking his fake beard.

"Nope, I'm gonna be loved more! I beat you in that fight!" laughed Jungkook.

"Okay, okay. Calm down, both of you." chuckled Yoongi.

Just then, the trio heard the honking of a horn.

"What's that, hyung?" asked Jungkook.

"I don't know, Jungkook-ah. Why don't we go check?" said Seokjin.

Eager to find out the source of the sound, they left the set.

*

"Hobi-ah?"

Yoongi stood frozen before the large pink food truck adorned with pictures of him. Hoseok peeked from behind the counter and his eyes immediately seemed to light up at the sight of Yoongi.

Hoseok couldn't help but slip into littlespace upon seeing his daddy. His eyes began to appear rounder and more childlike. His smile grew wider and he began to speak in a voice higher than usual.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" he squealed, hopping out from the truck.

"Baby! What a lovely surprise!" gasped Yoongi, picking up the little and giving him several pecks on his cheeks.

"You prepared all of this for me?" he asked.

Hoseok nodded and giggled.

"HOBI!"

Yoongi and Hoseok turned around to see Jungkook excitedly coming their way while a tired Seokjin struggled to keep up.

"Jungkookie!" said Hoseok, clapping his hands happily.

"Hey there, little one! Wanna grab some snacks that big Hobi prepared?" said Yoongi, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Snackies! Yay!" squealed Jungkook.

"Okay! What would you all like to eat?" asked Yoongi.

"Wed bean bwead, pwease!" said Jungkook.

"I'll have some iced tea!" said Seokjin.

"St'awberry donuts?" said Hoseok, a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

Yoongi chuckled, giving Hoseok's nose a tiny boop. "I'll have the same thing my baby boy wants. Let's grab the stuff from the truck, shall we?"

*

Before they knew it, the shooting for the music video was complete.

"Daddy's done wif da video?" asked Hoseok.

"Yeah, daddy's done with the video. Which means..."

"Means what, daddy?"

"It means I get to cuddle with the best baby boy in the universe and give him lots and lots of kisses on his cute little nose!" squealed Yoongi, picking up Hoseok and peppering the latter's face with kisses.

Hoseok giggled, and then let out a tiny yawn.

"Are you tired, honey?"

Hoseok nodded.

"We're going home, little one. Once we get home, we're gonna get ready for bedtime and we're gonna cuddle, okay?"

"Okay, daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart."

***

A/N : Hey, it's author-nim here. I just wanted to announce something important here.
I am supposed to be on hiatus till the 11th of December, but I decided to publish this one-shot while I had a little bit of free time in between my exams.
I also wanted to tell you guys that I have not been slipping into littlespace lately, and I no longer feel the need to do so these days. I know many of you guys will really miss my little self, and I sometimes miss slipping into littlespace too. My little self will be making a final appearance in an upcoming one-shots book, Sizes Don't Matter. It's a Giant/Tiny book, and I feel like the world needs more BTS G/T-related content.
But don't worry, I will still be working on plenty of littlespace-related content.
Also, BE is a work of art! My favourite song from the album is Blue & Grey! Let me know your favourite songs from BE in the comments!
I love you guys! :3