DADDY'S DEAD? [VKOOK]

Little : Jungkook
Caregiver : Taehyung
Featuring the Hwarang hyungs once again! Sorry for the spoilers and stuff! And I know some of the dialogues in the scene may not be exactly the way the actors actually said them.

Requested by DaddyBobTheBuilder

"Okay, so it's your last day on set! How does it feel, Taehyung-ah?" asked Hyungsik.

"It feels kind of odd that I don't get to fool around with you and the other hyungs anymore. I really enjoyed the shooting and I'm really going to miss it." said Taehyung.

"Don't worry, we can still keep in touch, Taehyung-ah." said Minho.

"Thank you, hyung. We should all go out and celebrate once the show is over!" Taehyung giggled.

"Certainly," said Seojoon, "We must."

"HYUNG!"

Everyone turned around to see Jungkook coming their way.

"Jungkook-ah!" said Taehyung excitedly, hugging the muscle bunny.

"I came to pick you up after your last shoot. But I'm obviously here right now since I wanted to watch my favourite hyung act."

"That's great! We're just about to start in another fifteen minutes, so why don't we go and chat with my hyungs?"

"Sure, hyung."

*

Hyunjoon and Seojoon did their parts as Dansae and Dog-Bird well.

"You wouldn't want to get a single cut during this duel." warned Hyunjoon.

The two of them fought, their swords clashing against each other. Although he was terrible at sword-fighting, Seojoon was doing his best to avoid getting a single cut.

At that moment, Taehyung, as Hanseong, walked in on them fighting. He ran towards Seojoon and gripped the blade of Hyunjoon's sword tightly. Blood dripped from his hands as he wheezed, a sign of his fast-approaching death.

"Why," he gasped, "Why would you use the medicine that grandfather sent?"

*

Seojoon ran to the training room as fast as his legs could carry him, Taehyung gasping for breath in his arms.

"Ah-ro will c-c-cure me, right?" Taehyung wheezed.

"Yes," whispered Seojoon, on the verge of tears, "She will."

"You r-remember when...I a-a-asked you if you would w-walk...with me?"

Seojoon nodded.

"I'm f-finally walking...w-w-with you."

Taehyung went limp.

*

Throughout the scene, Jungkook was clutching Minho's hand tightly.

A few tears were threatening to escape.

His daddy was dying, and there was no doctor in sight to save him.

Just then, director yelled, "CUT!"

That was when Jungkook fully slipped into littlespace.

"DADDY!" he yelled, running towards his caregiver.

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes and asked Seojoon to put him down.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm right here. Nothing's happening to daddy. Look, I'm fine, see?" he cooed, rubbing Jungkook's back.

"Daddy?" whispered Jungkook.

"Yes, baby. I'm right here."

"Bu' Kookie thought daddy dead!"

"No, no. It wasn't real, Kookie."

The Hwarang hyungs began crowding around little Kookie.

"Why is he behaving like a little kid?" asked Seojoon.

"I don't know," said Hyungsik, "But he's so cute!"

Jungkook turned around and looked at the hyungs with wide eyes.

"Hewwo," he whispered.

"Hi, Kookie," said Minho, "Are you shy?"

Jungkook hid his face behind the sleeves of his sweater.

"Oh, he's shy!" giggled Hyungsik.

"Hey there," said Seojoon, "There's no need to be shy, wanna play with the hyungies?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who nodded.

"Let's all play for a while!" said Taehyung.

*

"Baby, be a good boy and stay here with noona, okay? Daddy has to finish the rest of the shooting, it won't take long, okay?"

"Otay, daddy."

Jungkook sat beside Ara, who brought out a few colouring books for him.

"Wanna colour for a while? You can show noona your pretty pictures and even give them to your daddy as a present, how does that sound?" she cooed.

"Otay, noona. Kookie mwake da best pwesent fo' daddy!"

"Okay, and here are some nice crayons that you can use to make the pictures look extra-beautiful!"

"Thankies bewy mwuch, noona!"

"You're welcome, little one."

*

"How was he, noona?" asked Taehyung.

"He's so cute and well-behaved! Why didn't I hear about littles sooner?" squealed Ara.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy!" Jungkook said excitedly, holding up the pictures he coloured for Taehyung.

"That looks so pretty, just like my baby boy!" cooed Taehyung, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

The little giggled and squealed happily.

"Now, it's time to go back home, baby. Say bye-bye to noona and the hyungies!" said Taehyung.

"Bye-bye, noona." whispered Jungkook.

"Bye, Kookie. Keep in touch, okay?" said Ara.

*

"Bye, hyungies!" said Jungkook, waving at the Hwarang hyungs.

"Bye, baby. I hope I get to see you again!" said Minho, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Bye, Kookie!" said Hyungsik and Seojoon in unison.

"Bye, hyungs!" said Taehyung before carrying Jungkook to the car.

*

"Daddy, Kookie weawwy thought chu dead." whispered Jungkook.

"Baby, all of that is not real. We're just playing pretend. You know like how you pretend to be a handsome knight in shining armour and I'm your beloved princess?"

"Mmhmm..."

"In some videos that we watch on TV, the people play pretend, but lots and lots of are people watching it. It's like a famous game of playing pretend."

"Daddy, can Kookie pway famous pweten' wif chu?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Big Kookie already plays pretend with all of his hyungs."

***

A/N : Sorry for the delay, I was busy with assignments and I even had absolutely no idea how I was going to write the stories that were requested. Anyways, how was the little prank of mine that I played? Hehehehe I'm so evil >:)