ANGRY DADDY [JINKOOK]

Little : Jungkook
Caregiver : Seokjin
Featuring : Little Jimin with Caregiver Taehyung

Requested by lovebtspari
Here's some angst, which is exactly what _http_vickie_ wanted. Hope this makes both of you happy :)
Also, this is a really long story, so get your snacks ready.

Seokjin groaned angrily as he slammed his head against his desk, which was littered with tons of papers.

His boss was being highly unfair by assigning him way too much work and giving him only a few days to complete all of it.

He was in a very bad mood at the moment. He didn't want to be disturbed.

Just then, Jungkook entered Seokjin's room with a tray of cookies in his hand.

"Daddy, Kookie bwing swomethin' fo' chu!" he said.

"Jungkook, not now." growled Seokjin.

Jungkook frowned. He disliked it when his caregiver called him by his real name whenever he was in his headspace.

"Bu' daddy, Kookie bwing dem jus' to-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK, JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME COMPLETE MY WORK! CAN'T YOU SEE HOW BUSY I AM?!"

Jungkook was so terrified by Seokjin's yelling that he dropped the tray of cookies onto the ground by accident.

This made Seokjin even angrier.

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU ROTTEN LITTLE BRAT! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I DON'T NEED AN ANNOYING MAN-CHILD OR WHATEVER YOU ARE WASTING MY TIME WHILE I'M WORKING!" he yelled.

Jungkook bit his lip as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yeah, that's right. Go ahead and cry, you little baby. You seriously can't even act your own age for once." spat Seokjin.

Jungkook ran out of Seokjin's room and locked himself in his own room.

If my caregiver doesn't want an annoying man-child like me in the house, then why should I be little? thought Jungkook as soon as he slipped out of littlespace.

He furiously began packing his little items into cardboard boxes. He put away all of his sippy cups, his toys, his pacifiers and his cute clothes.

He changed his clothes and put the onesie he was wearing earlier into a box. He sealed the boxes with tape and locked them away at the bottom of his cupboard.

He then collapsed onto his bed and began to cry until he finally fell asleep.

*

Seokjin managed to finish more than half of his work. He decided that he was done for the day.

He stretched out his arms and sighed, satisfied.

Just then, his eyes landed upon the tray of cookies that had fallen on the floor. His eyes widened as he realised that Jungkook had come to his room a while ago.

He immediately ran to Jungkook's room and knocked on his door.

"Go away, hyung." said Jungkook coldly from inside.

"Kookie? Baby?"

"No, it's Jungkook. Now leave."

"Baby, just let me in, please."