MORE FRIENDS [TAEGIKOOK X BTS]

Littles : Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook
Caregivers : BTS

Requested by :
fictionalspace
bunnyisjungkook
untakvn

Decided to combine three requests in one story, I hope it turns out great. It's a sequel to the V x BTS Hogwarts AU.

"Congratulations, Jin-hyung!"

The atmosphere was filled with joy and mirth as the school year had come to an end.

Seokjin was graduating, and his friends were thrilled.

"I'm gonna miss you, hyungie!" Taehyung said, clinging to Seokjin like a koala.

"I'm gonna miss you too, little one. I promise I'll come and see you once I apply for a job here, okay?" Seokjin chuckled.

"You're applying for a job here in Hogwarts?" asked Hoseok excitedly.

"Yes, Hobi! I'm gonna be a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor soon!" said Seokjin, picking up Hoseok and scratching him behind his little squirrel ears.

He then turned to Yoongi. "Take good care of our dongsaengs, okay?"

Yoongi nodded. "I'll try my best, hyung."

"We need to see Jimin-hyung after this," said Jungkook, "You need to say goodbye to him."

Seokjin sighed. "He's going to be devastated when I leave."

*

"Oh, Jiminie!" sang Namjoon as he burst through the doors of the old Prefect's bathroom.

The ghost popped his head out from a toilet bowl.

"Hello there," he giggled, "It's the end of the school year, isn't it?"

Seokjin sighed. "Yeah, Minnie. I'm going to miss you."

Jimin sniffled and whimpered a little.

"Oh, no, no, baby." Yoongi said, trying to pet Jimin's hair, "He'll be back as a teacher after a couple of years, Minnie."

"I'm gonna miss you, hyungie," said Jimin solemnly before wailing loudly and disappearing into the toilet bowl.

*

Yoongi's palms were sweating profusely. He really wanted to be a good hyung and take care of his dongsaengs.

The pressure to be as great as Seokjin was beginning to bother him.

Just then, a voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Yoongi-hyung?"

"Jungkook-ah! Oh, you scared me!" gasped Yoongi.

"I'm so sorry, hyung! I just wanted to tell you something..."

"What is it, Kookie?"

"After watching Taehyung-hyung slipping into littlespace, I can't help but feel jealous that he's able to relax. I want to slip too..."

Yoongi's face paled. Was Jungkook asking him to be his caregiver?

"Hyung, is there something wrong?" asked Jungkook, concerned.

A bead of sweat ran down Yoongi's forehead. "I..."

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jungkook said, his voice quivering.

Yoongi slumped onto the ground and sobbed.

"Wan' be wittwe too..." he sniffled.

"Yoongi-hyung? You're..." Jungkook gasped.

Yoongi let out a loud wail.

"Oh no, what do I do? I'll have to take care of him, but I don't know how to calm him down!" Jungkook said to himself as he furiously rummaged through his closet. Perhaps Taehyung might have left some of his little items there.

Sadly, he couldn't find anything.

"S-sowwys, Yoonie-hyungie..." he sobbed.

*

"Oh my goodness, what's going on here?" gasped Seokjin.

Yoongi and Jungkook were on the floor, sobbing their hearts out like children throwing a tantrum for candies.

Namjoon ran to Yoongi's side, while Hoseok hopped off Taehyung's shoulder and went over to Jungkook's side.

Taehyung observed the scene around him, confused. Why on earth were Yoongi and Jungkook behaving this way?

Maybe they were...no, no, they couldn't...

Wait, could they be...

"Dey wittwe?" asked Taehyung, waddling towards the crying boys.

He went to Jungkook first, and sat down beside him. "Boffwe?" he offered.

Jungkook sniffled and nodded.

"Jinnie-hyungie, cans Kookie hab boffwe?" asked Taehyung.

"A bottle? Are they...?" asked Seokjin, shocked.

Taehyung nodded. "Gon' teww Minnie-hyungie too!"

"Can I come with you, Tae-Tae?" asked Hoseok.

"Yesh, hyungie!" said Taehyung, allowing the squirrel hybrid to hop into his palms. The two of them immediately set out for the old Prefects' bathroom.

*

"Minnie, Minnie, Minnie!" Taehyung yelled.

"Tae-Tae?" the ghost's high-pitched voice echoed throughout the bathroom.

"Yoonie an' Kookie wittwe!"

Jimin emerged from the toilet bowl and drifted towards Taehyung and Hoseok. "What do you mean, sweetheart?"

"Tae means to say that Yoongi-hyung and Jungkook are littles too!" said the squirrel hybrid.

"Oh...oh my goodness! I have to see them!" gasped Jimin.

"But will you be able to leave the bathroom? Aren't you bound to it or something?" asked Hoseok.

"I've never tried to leave," said Jimin, "I don't know if I can!"

Just then, Namjoon and Seokjin entered the bathroom. Yoongi and Jungkook were in their arms, suckling on milk from their bottles.

"Oh, they're so cute!" squealed Jimin.

"Yeah! I bet Tae-Tae is happy to have new little playmates, hm?" said Hoseok with a smile, giving Taehyung a little peck on the cheek.

Taehyung giggled and clapped.

Yoongi and Jungkook giggled in reply from behind their bottles.

"Cutie pies," said Seokjin, bopping Jungkook on the nose.

"What a precious bean," Namjoon cooed, stroking Yoongi's hair.

Eventually, the seven of them were huddled together on the marble floor as Jimin sang a song, his soft and melodious voice lulling the others to sleep.

***

A/N : Missed me? :3