PET REGRESSION [MINJOON]

Puppy : Jimin
Master : Namjoon

Read the author's note at the end of the story.

"Master, master!" Jimin shouted excitedly as soon as Namjoon entered the house.

"Hey there, Jiminie! Were you a good boy while I was out?" said Namjoon, ruffling Jimin's hair.

"Yes, master! Jiminie was a good puppy just for master!"

"Since you were a very good boy today, master will give you a treat!"

"Treat?! Yay! Jiminie loves treats!" Jimin squealed as he jumped into Namjoon's arms.

Jimin began nuzzling his face deep into the crook of Namjoon's neck. The older man smiled and patted Jimin's head.

*

"Master makes Jiminie feel good! Master gives Jiminie the best chew toys and treats ever!" the younger man giggled.

"I'm glad you're happy, Jiminie-wait a minute, what happened here?"

Namjoon stared in shock at the mess before him. A whole roll of toilet paper had been chewed on and ripped into pieces.

"Jiminie, come here." he said sternly.

"M-m-master! Jiminie is s-sorry!" Jimin stammered.

"I thought Jiminie was a good boy while I was out. But Jiminie lied to me."

"This means...punishment?"

"Yeah, baby boy. Master is sorry, but Jiminie must learn. Now, be a good boy for master and come here. You're getting ten spankies."

*

"M-m-master, please, n-no more!" sobbed Jimin once he received ten spanks.

"Baby, it's okay, it's over now. You did such a good job, taking your punishment so well for master!" said Namjoon, stroking Jimin's fake dog ears.

"J-j-jiminie is sorry, master!"

"It's alright, Jiminie. Now, be a good boy and follow me to the kitchen. I have to prepare dinner for you!"

Jimin smiled, his puffy eyes resembling crescent moons. He followed Namjoon to the kitchen, his fake tail bobbing up and down with every step he took.

Namjoon brought a bowl of dog food and a water dish to the dining room and placed them on the floor.

Jimin ran and fell face first into the bowl of food and munched on his dinner happily.

Namjoon sat at the dinner table, eating a salad while staring at his boyfriend lovingly.

*

"Alright, time for bed, Jiminie!" hollered Namjoon, pointing to the large dog bed in his bedroom.

"Yes, master!" squealed Jimin, running on all fours towards the dog bed and making himself comfortable.

"Goodnight, Jiminie. I love you." whispered Namjoon, planting a kiss upon Jimin's forehead.

"Goodnight, master. Jiminie loves master too."

***

A/N : Okay, this was not such a great and long chapter. And please send more requests, guys!
Also, I've been thinking of making a book on updates and stuff. If I do, you can feel free to chat with me there and do many other things with me when I post chapters there. Wobe chus ev'yone!