SECRET LITTLE [NAMJINKOOK]

Little : Seokjin
Caregivers : Jungkook, Namjoon

Requested by peachylittlepanda

Seokjin sat at his desk, holding a large purple crayon in his hand. He had been busy for the past few minutes, working on a surprise for Jungkook, one of his caregivers.

After a few more minutes, he put his crayon down and lifted up the paper with a wide smile on his face.

"Daddy, daddy!" Seokjin squealed excitedly as he rushed into Jungkook's room.

"Yes, baby? What have we got here?" said Jungkook.

"Dis fo' chu, daddy!"

"Oh, that's lovely! My little Jinnie is always the best! Would you like to have it put up on the fridge?"

"Yesh, daddy!"

Namjoon sat in his room, listening to the conversation between Seokjin and Jungkook as he worked.

He envied Seokjin because of all the attention he got and how he was allowed to de-stress.

Namjoon just wanted to relax all by himself and cuddle with his favourite stuffies, but he couldn't do so with little Seokjin around.

Just then, Jungkook opened the door to Namjoon's room.

"Hyung, I'm going to pick up some groceries, so take care of Jinnie for a while. I'll be back in half an hour." said Jungkook.

Namjoon sighed inaudibly.

*

Namjoon sighed for possibly the billionth time, frustrated.

"Appa, wook!" yelled Seokjin excitedly, waving a drawing in front of Namjoon's face.

"Yes, it's pretty." said Namjoon, showing absolutely no emotion.

"Appa, chu nuh wook pwope'wy!"

"Fine!" snapped Namjoon, snatching the drawing out of Seokjin's hands and ripping it in the process.

Seokjin's lip wobbled.

"Me dwawin'! Nuuuuuu!" he wailed.

"Can't you make another one?!" snapped Namjoon.

"Bu' me wo'k so hawd to mwake dis!"

"That's it. You're getting ten spanks!"

"Bu' me nuh do any-"

"Since you talked back to me, you're getting twenty spanks now!"

Namjoon forcefully grabbed Seokjin by the arm and gave him a few hard spanks.

He was only halfway done when Jungkook entered the house.

Jungkook screamed and picked up Seokjin, who had slipped into babyspace out of fear. He rocked Seokjin back and forth until he calmed down.

He then went to the living room to speak to Namjoon, but he wasn't there.

Namjoon had locked himself in his room.

"Open the door right now!" yelled Jungkook, pounding on the door loudly.

There was no answer.

"You better open this door right now, or there will be serious consequences!" snapped Jungkook.

Upon seeing that there was no answer, Jungkook went to fetch a spare key.

*

"What on earth did you think you were doing? Do you have any idea what you have done to him? You know that we're not supposed to spank him because of the abusive relationship he was in earlier! Why did you do that?!" scolded Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry," sobbed Namjoon, "I didn't mean to do that to him."

"I expect you to apologise to Seokjin once he's not in babyspace." said Jungkook crossly.

"I'll go fo' twime-out..." said Namjoon, his voice becoming high-pitched.

"Time-out? Baby, are you a little?" said Jungkook.

Namjoon nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Me nuh be pe'fect wike Jinnie. Joonie ish meanie head an' bewy 'tupid an'-"

"Baby, since you've just come out as a little and you're sorry for what you did, I'm only giving you a time-out, but you're sitting in the corner for half an hour since you did something really bad. Once your time-out is over, go and apologise to Jinnie."

"Joonie unde'stan'."

*

"Jinnie, 'm sowwy fo' gibin' chu spankies an' bein' bewy meanie... Ish otay if chu nuh fo'gib Joonie." sobbed Namjoon.

"Ish otay, Joonie. Jinnie nuh mad, chu jus' sad!" said Seokjin.

"Bu' Jinnie, Joonie was bad!" wailed Namjoon.

"Ish otay, Jinnie fo'gib chu!" said Seokjin, hugging Namjoon.

"You guys hugged and made up?" said Jungkook, carrying a tray with three mugs of hot cocoa.

"Yesh, daddy!" Seokjin squealed.

"Now, who wants cocoa?" said Jungkook.

"Me!" yelled the littles excitedly.

***

A/N : I know, it's been a while. Please check out my Sope fanfic, Lucky Little Fella! I know that only the first chapter has been released, but please do check it out, you'll love it!