SIPPY CUP [JINMINKOOK]

Little : Jungkook
Caregivers : Seokjin, Jimin

Requested by JORBYN4LIFE

It all started when Jungkook came across a sippy cup in the supermarket.

He often spent his time in littlespace alone, for he couldn't let his hyungs find out. He knew how awful people were to littles, so he could not risk letting them know.

While in littlespace, he would lock his bedroom door and play with his stuffies, watch cartoons on his laptop, colour in his favourite colouring books and suck on his pretty purple pacifier.

He desperately wanted a caregiver who would hold him in their arms, feed him with a bottle of milk or a sippy cup filled with apple juice, watch Disney movies together and rock him to sleep while singing a soothing lullaby.

Little did he know that his prayers were going to be answered.

*

Jungkook stood in the baby isle while his hyungs shopped, his eyes fixed onto a blue sippy cup adorned with cartoon fishes on it. He desperately wanted it!

He was about to reach for it when Jimin tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?"

Jungkook immediately snapped out of his little trance. "Oh, uh...I'm fine, hyung. Let's go find the others."

*

The boys had nearly finished shopping when the sippy cup caught Jungkook's eye again.

This time, the fuzzy feeling in the bottom of his stomach grew stronger and stronger. Unable to resist slipping into littlespace, he let out a little whine which didn't go unnoticed.

"Jungkook-ah, what is it?" asked Seokjin.

"Sippy cup," Jungkook whispered, his voice higher than normal by an octave or two.

"Yeah, that's a really pretty sippy cup," said Seokjin, looking at the item. "But we need to finish purchasing our groceries and go home."

"Wan' sippy." Jungkook spoke sternly, stomping his feet a little.

The other hyungs began to notice.

"Jungkook, please. Act your age. You're a grown man, for God's sake! Not a toddler." Namjoon hissed at the maknae, grabbing him tightly by the arm.

Jungkook felt a few tears escape from his eyes. He looked away from Namjoon and sniffled.

"What?" Namjoon snapped.

"Wet go," Jungkook spoke, his voice quivering, "Hand huwts."

Namjoon harshly released his grasp on Jungkook's arm and walked away to the checkout line with the cart.

"Quit being so harsh, Joon." Hoseok reprimanded.

Namjoon snorted in response. "He was on the verge of throwing a tantrum like a toddler, Hoseok-hyung. It's embarrassing, we can't risk letting everyone know that Jeon Jungkook of BTS is such a brat."

Jungkook felt his heart shatter into a million pieces upon hearing Namjoon's words. A few more tears escaped from his eyes, catching Jimin's attention." Are you okay, love?"

Jungkook shook his head and bit his lip to stop himself from crying. Jimin pulled the maknae into a hug.

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you want the sippy cup? Is it that you are...a little?" Jimin guessed.

Jungkook gasped and nodded. Jimin chuckled, stroking Jungkook's hair. "Cutie pie~" he cooed.

Seokjin noticed the interaction and smiled. "He's a...what did you say he is again?"