SCARS [VHOPE]

Little : Hoseok
Caregiver : Taehyung

Contains abuse.

Hoseok sat in the corner of the room, the fearful clattering of his teeth being the only sound that could be heard at the moment.

He let out a few whimpers as soon as he heard the footsteps of the one he called, "Mommy".

"Hey, baby boy," said the woman with a wicked smirk, "Ready for that game we always play? I've got some more toys that will make this game even more fun!"

Hoseok shuddered. This was one of the moments that he hated the most in life.

The woman would start off by beating the living daylights out of Hoseok with her bare hands. Then, she would proceed to use a belt and a baseball bat.

This time, she had brought something even worse.

The woman had not only brought a baseball bat and a belt, but also a knife and a lighter.

Hoseok whimpered, shrinking away from the woman.

"Oh, baby boy," she purred, "We're going to have so much fun."

The woman punched Hoseok in stomach. Then, she went on to punch his nose multiple times before a fountain of blood began to emerge from his nostrils.

She grabbed him by his hair and threw him against a wall.

"P-p-pwease," stuttered Hoseok, "S-stop."

"I'm your MOMMY, you brat! Show some respect, fool!" spat the woman, pinning him against the wall and nearly choking him to death.

"Yesh, m-m-mwommy." he managed to say.

She let go of him and threw him against another wall.

"Now, let's move on to the next level of the game, baby boy." she laughed, picking up her leather belt.

She whipped the poor boy, creating fresh, bloody scars that adorned the older scars littering his body.

"Now, the baseball bat." she said, dropping the belt to the floor and picking up her baseball bat.

She smacked him on the arms, creating bruises. Then, she smacked him on the shins.

Hoseok was certain that one of his legs was broken.

Once she was done with the bat, she took out her knife and stabbed Hoseok's arm.

The boy screamed in pain. The woman laughed.

"Oh, the music! Oh, the wonderful sounds!" she cackled.

She then stabbed him on the thigh of his broken leg.

She took out her lighter and watched in happiness at the flames dancing at the tip.

The woman brought the flame towards the soles of Hoseok's feet and burned them.

Hoseok was in so much pain that he was unable to speak.

Then, she brought the blade of her knife towards the flame and waited for it to turn red hot.

Hoseok's whimpers grew louder and louder as she brought the red hot blade close to him.

It was getting closer...

...and closer...

...until it finally touched the poor boy's skin.

Hoseok let out the loudest, most blood-curdling scream ever.

Then, he passed out.

*

Hoseok stirred slightly in his bed. He blinked a couple of times until his vision turned clear.

A handsome man in a policeman's uniform stood beside him.

Hoseok began to cry.

"P-p-p-pwease, nuh huwt Hobi!"

"Hey, nobody's going to hurt you, okay? You're too precious, Seokie." said the policeman.

"An' mwommy?"

"Mommy is in jail now, she won't hurt you anymore."

"Weawwy?"

"Yes. I brought you a little something to help you feel better while you're staying in the hospital."

The policeman picked up a little bag and handed it to Hoseok, who just stared at it with a confused look.

"Go on, open it up. You'll love it, little one." the policeman said softly, patting Hoseok's head.

Hoseok reached into the bag and felt his fingers brush against something soft.

He gasped, smiling widely as he pulled out the gift from the bag.

"Ish a teddy bea'! Hobi wobe it! Thankies bewy mwuch, mista'!" he squealed.

"My name is Taehyung, you can call me Tae-Tae."

"Thankies fo' da teddy bea', Tae-Tae!"

"You're welcome, Hobi."

*

"He's good to go?" asked Taehyung.

"Yes, over the past few weeks he's been here, he's been doing quite well." replied the doctor as he adjusted his spectacles while looking through a folder.

"That's great to hear. Thank you so much for your help, Jimin-ssi." said Taehyung.

"You're welcome, Taehyung-ssi."

"You do realise that he's a little, right?"

"Of course I do! When I was talking to him a few days ago, he spoke about wanting you as a caregiver."

"He did?"

"Yes! He's such an adorable little, being around him was kinda sorta making it difficult for me to stay big during my job."

"You're a little?"

"Yesh! Me ish Minnie! Ish bewy nice to mweet chu, Tae-Tae!" said the doctor, his voice now childish and high-pitched.

"You're adorable! Let's meet Hobi now, shall we?" Taehyung cooed.

*

"Tae-Tae! Docta' Jiminie!" squealed Hoseok, bouncing in his bed.

"Hewwo! Minnie wan' be fwens!" said Jimin.

"Docta' wittwe?" asked Hoseok.

Taehyung nodded.

"Me goin' hwome?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

"Yes, Hobi. I also have one question for you."

"Wha's it, Tae-Tae?"

"Would you like to have me as your...caregiver?"

Hoseok squealed happily, throwing his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Thankies bewy mwuch, daddy! Hobi wobe chu wots!"

***

A/N : Whoopie, early update! I haven't written angst or triggering content in quite a while, it's just been fluff, fluff, fluff, rants, fluff, fluff - you get the idea.
Me see chus in da nex' stowy, wobe chu aww!