AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of stuff that would make people cringe or squeal with excitement.

This is a collection of one-shots or short stories of the members of BTS in littlespace or babyspace.

In case you didn't know, littlespace is a headspace in which a person slips into the mindset of a child. Such people are referred to as littles. (I didn't copy and paste the scientific definition so... Yeah.)

Littles require attention from caregivers, whom they like to call their mommies or daddies. Little-caregiver relationships can be either platonic or romantic.

They use pacifiers, sippy cups, stuffies, diapers (depending on their mental age) and other things that really young children need.

Babyspace is when the age regresses even further. The mindset will range between that of a newborn and a 1 year old. They require much more attention than those with an older mindset.

Do feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

This is the list of stuff you will find in the following short stories :

1. A truckload of fluff

2. Littlespace/babyspace (if you don't like it, then don't read this)

3. Mostly platonic love, but some will contain romantic relationships

4. Member x Member ships, because I don't feel comfortable writing BTS x Reader/OC

5. Cringe-inducing stuff

6. Cute stuff that makes you squeal

7. Not-so-great plots

8. Some may contain angst, but that's what a lot of people want, so... Yeah.

If you want, you can send me requests to make one-shots starring whoever you ship most, the plot, etc.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT REQUESTS FOR ANY SEXUAL CONTENT.

The book will be completed once the chapter limit has been reached.

Updates may or may not be regular.

Enjoy!

~박 샛별