ANGRY DADDY (ALT. VER.) [VMINKOOK]

Littles : Jimin, Jungkook
Caregiver : Taehyung

Requested by peachylittlepanda
Alternate ending to Angry Daddy, where Seokjin is no longer Jungkook's caregiver and Jungkook has joined Vmin's relationship. Also, I copied and pasted some dialogues and stuff because I'm way too lazy and particular about stuff.

"Da!" squealed Jimin as he crawled towards Taehyung with difficulty.

"Come on, you can do it!" cheered Taehyung.

Jimin giggled and grunted as he crawled and crawled until he finally reached his caregiver.

"Good job, Minnie! You've done so well!" said Taehyung as he clapped.

Jimin squealed and clapped.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Taehyung scooped Jimin in his arms and carried him to the door.

"Oh, it's your friend Jungkookie!" he said.

He opened the door to find Jungkook with a grief-stricken look on his face.

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?" asked Taehyung.

Jungkook fell to his knees and told him everything, trying his hardest not to make a scene.

"I don't want him to be my daddy anymore," he sniffled.

Taehyung was upset. What Seokjin did to Jungkook was quite horrible. He decided to talk to the older boy about his behaviour towards the little.

He then turned to Jungkook.

"Hey, you can stay here for a while. I'll talk to Seokjin-hyung. Here, play with Jiminie for a bit. Be careful though, he's in babyspace." he said, placing Jimin on the play mat.

"Jungkook-ah, are you feeling little right now? If you do feel little after a while, tell me." he asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't want to be little anymore..."

Poor Jungkook. Seokjin really hurt him to the point where Jungkook didn't want to be little anymore.

"It's going to be alright, Jungkook-ah. I'll talk to Seokjin-hyung, okay?" said Taehyung before leaving the room.

*

"Taehyung-ah? Why are you calling?"

"Hyung, I just wanted to inform you that Jungkook is with me and I am very disappointed, hyung. What kind of caregiver do you think you are?"

"Look, Kookie was being a brat. He interrupted me while I was working! Then, he made a mess in my room!"

"Hyung, he brought cookies for you because he hated to see you stressed out. He is a very understanding person, even in littlespace."

"Kim Taehyung, just shut up and stop trying to defend Jungkook! He's lying to you!"

"I've been his best friend for years, hyung. I know when he's lying and when he's not."

"Stop acting like you know him like the back of your hand! He's a little brat, you clearly haven't seen him!"

"I have, hyung. He's the complete opposite of what you just called him now."

"Kim Taehyung, if you want him around so badly, then maybe you should just keep him!"

"You know what, I think that's a great idea. I'll come over to collect all his stuff. And don't come back to me when you change your mind about having him in your house. You're clearly treating him like he's some kind of animal that has to be moved from one house to another. He doesn't deserve that kind of treatment."