BABBLE [YOONGI X BTS]

Little : Yoongi
Caregivers : BTS

YOONGI

"Awww, just look at them!"

"I know, they're so cute!"

"Oh my gosh! My hearteu might explode!"

All eyes were glued to the television set as the boys watched a documentary on littlespace. All eyes except mine.

Being a little myself, I knew loads about littlespace. I knew they would accept me if I opened up to them, but I didn't want to be a burden because they were more interested in 5 or 6-year-old littles while I slipped into babyspace very often.

Seeing the littles and littlespace items in the documentary made me feel like slipping, so I took a deep breath and decided to leave the dorm.

I changed my clothes and packed some of my littlespace necessities in a backpack.

Just as I grabbed my coat and shoes, Seokjin-hyung stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the studio, hyung. Where else would I go?" I replied.

"Yoongi-ah, don't go. Last time, you overworked yourself till you made yourself sick."

"I'm fine, hyung. I won't be staying there for too long, so you don't have to worry."

Seokjin-hyung sighed. "Fine. But be back before lunch."

I thanked him and left the dorm.

*

Once I was finally in my studio, I unpacked some of my littlespace necessities. I began to feel warm and fuzzy on the inside as I slipped into my headspace.

I slipped my favourite Kumamon pacifier between my lips and cuddled with a chibi Jimin doll that I had stolen from Jimin after a fan signing event.

I didn't want my bandmates to see me this way, but I longed for warmth and cuddles more than anything else in the world. I didn't want to be alone.

*

JIMIN

It's been quite a while since Yoongi-hyung left. I rushed to the studio, worried.

Hyung might have been pretty scary sometimes, but I was concerned. What if he was overworking himself like last time?

I arrived at the door to the studio and took a deep breath as I fished out the spare key to the studio from my pocket.

I unlocked the door to find Yoongi-hyung...sucking on a pacifier and...cuddling with my doll?

*

Witnessing Yoongi in babyspace was such a treat!

I cooed as he made grabby hands for me. I picked him up and cradled him gently.

He giggled, causing my heart to melt. I giggled with him and kissed his cheek.

He babbled in the most adorable way, making me coo again.

"The others would love to see you, wouldn't they, baby?" I whispered, picking up Yoongi-hyung and carrying him and his stuff back to the dorm.

*

"He's so cute!" Hoseok-hyung squealed.

"Pipe down, hyung. He's asleep." I hissed at him.

Soon, Yoongi-hyung began to stir in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and whined a little.

"Hi there, little one!" Namjoon-hyung said in a babyish voice.

Yoongi-hyung giggled, making everyone in the room coo.

"Come. You must be hungry. I've got some milk for you!" Seokjin-hyung said, taking Yoongi-hyung from my arms and carrying him into the kitchen.

"Jungkook-ah, can you please bring a pink baby bottle from the top of the cabinet?" he said.

"Hyung, how long have you been keeping a baby bottle with you?" asked Jungkook.

"I used to be a caregiver for a little while before I joined BTS." explained Seokjin-hyung.

Jungkook took the bottle out of the cabinet and handed it over to Seokjin-hyung, who handed Yoongi-hyung over to me.

Taehyung stroked Yoongi-hyung's hair lovingly before cooing and going on and on about how adorable he was.

Seokjin-hyung came with the bottle of milk in his hand and fed the little one.

Then, Namjoon-hyung took Yoongi-hyung in his arms and patted his back, causing him to let out a burp.

Everyone giggled at the sight, causing Yoongi-hyung to giggle along with us.

"Isn't that giggle the most delightful thing to hear from Yoongi-hyung?" said Hoseok-hyung.

Jungkook nodded before picking up Yoongi-hyung and carrying him to his room to put him to sleep.

The guys and I can't wait to play with our baby again.

***

A/N : Sowwy, me nuh hab enuf' ideas fo' dis stowy so endin' ish bewy fast...nex' two pawts nuh be stowies, bu' pwease wead!