ISOLATED [YOONGI X BTS]

Littles : Yoongi, Seokjin
Caregivers : BTS

Requested by onehappylothcat

Sorry I'm late!

"I'm a little."

One sentence.

One sentence was all it took for Yoongi's hopes and dreams of being babied to be gone forever.

The serious atmosphere in the room suddenly turned joyful as all the other members squealed with excitement and crowded around Seokjin.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was trying to hide from the little as he feared that he would slip.

He didn't want to be a burden and annoy the other members.

He knew that he was very different from little Seokjin - who was very active, happy and in an older headspace almost all the time - as little Yoongi was shy, scared and much younger in headspace.

Yoongi did the best thing his mind could come up with at the moment - he had to hide in his studio and slip.

*

Every time Yoongi went to his studio, he would work on his music and take breaks in between by slipping into littlespace.

He would hop off his chair, pop a white pacifier in his mouth, cuddle with Shooky - the only stuffie he had - and colour or draw pictures. Once in a while, whenever he would feel bored of colouring or drawing, he would watch a few cartoons and play his favourite nursery rhymes on his laptop.

Whenever he was old enough to talk, he would talk to Shooky and tell him how much he wanted to be taken care of.

It was a good thing that nobody could hear him while he was in his studio.

Yoongi loved his Genius Lab, for it made him feel safe.

He was even happier because none of the members suspected that he was trying to hide from little Seokjin.

This went on for a few weeks, until a movie night changed it all.

*

"IT'S MOVIE NIGHT!" yelled Jungkook excitedly.

All the boys had gathered around the television.

"Let's watch this one!" said Seokjin as he picked out a DVD.

"Are you sure, hyung? It's a horror movie, you might slip into littlespace!" warned Jimin.

"I'm fine, I don't feel the urge to slip right now. I've been a little for over two years and I've never slipped during a horror movie." said Seokjin.

Yoongi, on the other hand, DETESTED horror movies with a passion.

They would always make him slip directly into babyspace.

Come on, he told himself, Just put up with it for one night and try not to slip.

Eventually, the boys were watching the horror movie that Seokjin asked for.

*

Yoongi was surprised that he managed to watch half of the movie without slipping.

Suddenly, the killer in the movie raised their weapon, and...

Oh, no.

Yoongi slipped into babyspace.

He let out a scream and fell off his chair, which caused him to scream and cry even more.

The other members immediately paused the movie and went to see what was up with Yoongi.

"Why is he screaming so much?" asked Namjoon.

"I think the movie scared him really badly." said Jimin.

"But that scene wasn't so scary!" said Hoseok.

"Hyung, hyung! Listen to me and stop screaming!" shouted Taehyung as he grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and shook him violently.

That made Yoongi cry even more.

Seokjin was the only one who could sense that Yoongi was a little, just like him.

"Stop!" said Seokjin as he slipped into littlespace.

"Yoonie baby!" he said.

"What do you mean by that?" asked Jungkook.

"He in babyspace!" explained Seokjin.

"What's babyspace?" asked Jimin.

"He wittwe, bu' he baby." said Seokjin.

"He's little, but he..." Namjoon gasped.

"Jinnie, do you have any baby bottles?" he asked.

Seokjin nodded and ran into his room. He opened a closet filled with all sorts of littlespace necessities and grabbed a baby bottle.

He returned to where the boys were and handed over the bottle to Hoseok, who immediately went to the kitchen and prepared some milk.

Once he was done preparing the milk, he went back to where the boys were and picked up Yoongi.

"Baby, don't worry. Seokie's here." said Hoseok, bouncing Yoongi and trying to calm him down.

Eventually, Yoongi's cries were reduced to sniffles while Hoseok fed him with milk.

"He should have told us that he was a little!" whined Jimin.

Suddenly, the boys heard a giggle and a squeal.

"Appa!"

"Did you hear that?" gasped Hoseok, "I'm his favourite caregiver!"

Yoongi giggled again and stared at the other boys. Then, he whimpered a little and buried his face in Hoseok's chest.

"He's shy!" cooed Jungkook.

"It's alright, Yoonie. They're excited to see you, baby." whispered Hoseok, patting Yoongi's head.

"He's so cute!" squealed Seokjin.

"You're big, hyung?" asked Taehyung.

Seokjin nodded and stood beside Hoseok. He ruffled Yoongi's hair a little, making him giggle.

"He likes it," said Namjoon with a smile.

Baby Yoongi's dream of being taken care of had finally come true.

***

A/N : This was kinda rushed, I'm sorry.