UNEXPECTED [NAMJIN (PART 2)]

Edited ✔️

Recap :

Namjoon took a deep breath to calm himself down. He slowly approached the door. He rested his ear against to door to get a good idea about what was happening.

He could hear sniffles.

*

"Hoseok-hyung? What's going on?" asked Namjoon.

"Uh... You won't be able to believe this, Namjoon-ah. Trust me." said Hoseok from behind the door.

"I don't care, hyung. Please let me in! Does this have something to do with Seokjin-hyung?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Just let me in. I know he's been pretty pissed with me for no real reason, but I just want to see how he's doing. I'm really concerned about him."

"Uh... Alright." Hoseok said, opening the door.

Namjoon's mouth opened in shock.

A teary-eyed Seokjin lay on the bed, drinking warm milk from a sippy cup.

"Hyung is a little?" asked Namjoon.

"Actually, he's a switch." answered Hoseok.

Namjoon cocked his head to one side, confused.

"I'll explain later." Hoseok said.

Namjoon approached Seokjin and sat beside him on the bed.

"J-j-joonie, Jinnie s-s-sowwy! Jinnie was b-bad boy!" wailed Seokjin.

"No, no. It's okay, Jinnie."

"N-nu! J-j-jinnie wa..." Seokjin tried to speak, but he just couldn't. After a little while, he started babbling and crying out of frustration from not being able to speak.

"He's now in babyspace. He must have really been stressed out." explained Hoseok, picking up Seokjin and cradling him to calm him down.

"Hoseok-hyung, you said he's a switch. What's that?"

"A little who does what caregivers do when they're not in headspace."

"Oh," said Namjoon, then he looked at Seokjin, who was still babbling, eyes red and puffy from crying.

Hoseok handed Seokjin over to Namjoon, who smiled widely. Seokjin's babbles and cries were now reduced to sniffles as he got distracted by the dimples on Namjoon's face.

Out of curiosity, Seokjin poked at one of the dimples, making Namjoon coo.

"Awww, he's way too cute!" Namjoon squealed with excitement.

Seokjin's bottom lip started to tremble while tears rolled down his cheeks.

"He's sensitive to loud sounds, Namjoon-ah." said Hoseok, picking up Seokjin and bouncing him up and down to calm him down.

"Joonie is very sorry, Jinnie." said Namjoon, stroking Seokjin's hair.

The latter eventually calmed down and began to suck on Namjoon's fingers.

"I better get him a pacifier before this gets out of hand." said Namjoon.

He left the room, washed his hands and returned with a pacifier that he had never used while in littlespace. He popped it into Seokjin's mouth.

The boy giggled as soon as the pacifier was placed into his mouth.

"I'll be moving in after a couple of weeks. It wouldn't be pleasant once both of you are in littlespace at the same time and unsupervised, hmm?" said Hoseok.

Namjoon nodded, picking up Seokjin and placing him carefully on the bed.

Hoseok sat down beside Seokjin while Namjoon sat on the former's other side.

"You can slip too, Joonie." said Hoseok, ruffling Namjoon's hair.

"Uncwe Seokie..." said Namjoon in a high-pitched voice.

"Call me appa." Hoseok said.

The trio sat huddled together with wide smiles on their faces.

***

A/N : OK, this was the best I could come up with for the moment, 미안해요.

~박 샛별