ANGRY DADDY [VMINKOOK VER.]

Littles : Jungkook (Seokjin is his actual caregiver), Jimin
Caregiver : Taehyung

Requested by jimin_Does_Got_Jams
This is the Jinkook story I wrote earlier, but from Vmin's perspective. I hope you guys remember. Also, I was kinda lazy and particular about the dialogues at the same time, so I decided to copy and paste a few parts.

"Da!" squealed Jimin as he crawled towards Taehyung with difficulty.

"Come on, you can do it!" cheered Taehyung.

Jimin giggled and grunted as he crawled and crawled until he finally reached his caregiver.

"Good job, Minnie! You've done so well!" said Taehyung as he clapped.

Jimin squealed and clapped.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Taehyung scooped Jimin in his arms and carried him to the door.

"Oh, it's your friend Jungkookie!" he said.

He opened the door to find Jungkook with a grief-stricken look on his face.

"Jungkook-ah, what's wrong?" asked Taehyung.

Jungkook fell to his knees and told him everything, trying his hardest not to make a scene.

"I don't want him to be my daddy anymore," he sniffled.

Taehyung was upset. What Seokjin did to Jungkook was quite horrible. He decided to talk to the older boy about his behaviour towards the little.

He then turned to Jungkook.

"Hey, you can stay here for a while. I'll talk to Seokjin-hyung. Here, play with Jiminie for a bit. Be careful though, he's in babyspace." he said, placing Jimin on the play mat.

"Jungkook-ah, are you feeling little right now? If you do feel little after a while, tell me." he asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "I don't want to be little anymore..."

Poor Jungkook. Seokjin really hurt him to the point where Jungkook didn't want to be little anymore.

"It's going to be alright, Jungkook-ah. I'll talk to Seokjin-hyung, okay?" said Taehyung before leaving the room.

*

"Taehyung-ah? Why are you calling?"

"Hyung, I just wanted to inform you that Jungkook is with me and I am very disappointed, hyung. What kind of caregiver do you think you are?"

"I'm so sorry, I... I don't know what I was even thinking..."

"You didn't even listen to Jungkook or let him explain why he brought a tray of cookies to your room. He told me that he brought the cookies so that he could cheer you up."

"He... Wanted to cheer me up?"

"Yes, hyung. He's one of the most understanding people I have ever met. Whether he's in littlespace or out of it, he's always like this and I admire him for that."

"I... Can't believe that I did all those things to him. I called him an annoying man-child and scared him... I shouldn't have done that..."

"Yes, and now he doesn't want to be little anymore."

"Please, tell him that I'm sorry. I want to make it up to him."

"Fine, hyung. But you better not hurt him like this in the future. If you do, I won't allow you to take care of him anymore. I'll take him in."

"Please, Taehyung-ah! Don't do that! I'm so sorry for everything."