BUBBLE BATH [VKOOK]

Little : Taehyung
Caregiver : Jungkook

Finawwy, 'appy an' fwuffy stowy!

Edited ✔️

"TaeTae, guess what time it is?"

"Wha' twime, daddy?"

"Oh, it's a very special time indeed!"

"Ooh! Daddy, Tae-Tae wanna know! Pwease! Teww Tae-Tae!"

"It's BATH TIME!" Jungkook said excitedly.

Taehyung gasped. He loved bubble baths. The best parts about bubble baths were getting to choose a bath bomb and playing with toy ships and rubber ducks.

"YAY!" Taehyung yelled.

"Indoor voices, honey."

"Sowwy, daddy."

*

"Alright, Tae. Choose a bath bomb." said Jungkook as he placed a row of colourful bath bombs in front of the little to choose.

There were so many bath bombs to choose from! All of them were in so many pretty colours and all of them smelled so amazing that it was driving Taehyung a little crazy. He had no idea which one to choose!

"Daddy, Tae-Tae nuh know which one." he pouted.

"It's alright, daddy can help you out with that. Are you in the mood for lavender today?" asked Jungkook, holding up a sparkling purple bath bomb scented with lavender.

"Ooh, yesh! Me wan' dis one!" Taehyung squealed, pointing to the purple bath bomb.

"What's the magic word, baby?"

"Pwease, daddy? May I use dat one?"

"Since you used the magic word, you can use it."

Taehyung giggled and clapped. He picked up the bath bomb and dropped it into the tub. His eyes sparkled with amazement as he watched the bath bomb dissolve and turn the clear water a shiny purple. He squealed and clapped, entertained by the sight.

"Oh, my precious baby. Would Tae-Tae like his toy boat and his rubber ducky?" chuckled Jungkook.

"Yesh pwease, daddy!" Taehyung replied.

Jungkook rummaged through a cabinet and pulled out Taehyung's favourite bath toys. The little giggled and took the toys into his arms.

Jungkook smiled softly as he shampooed Taehyung's hair. The latter didn't seem to complain about any pain as he was in his own world with his sailboat and his rubber duck.

*

"Alright, it's time to get dressed, baby."

Taehyung pouted. He loved playing in the bathtub so much that he wanted to spend all day there.

"Bu', daddy!" he whined.

"You must really love bath time, huh?"

Taehyung nodded.

"You can play in the bathtub tomorrow, honey bun. We can have lots and lots of fun!"

"Pwomise?"

"Yes, baby. Daddy promises. Now, let's get you into this cute puppy onesie, yeah?"

"Yesh, daddy!"

*

"Goodnight, Tae-Tae. Sweet dreams." Jungkook said softly as he stroked the little's ash grey hair.

"Ni' ni', daddy." Taehyung whispered before slowly drifting off into dreamland.

***

A/N : Hewwo, me would wobe it if chus made wequests fo' dis book! Me would weawwy appweciate it if chus showed me some wobe! Dun' be siwent weada', pwease. Der, me used da magic wo'd! Me ish pwoud o' me! *pats myself on the back*
Oh! An' me ish goin' fo' a denta' appwoin'men' an' me ish bewy scawed...